1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. GrayFox

Posts by GrayFox

  • What was your E3 2006 highlight?

    • GrayFox
    • May 17, 2006 at 7:27 PM

    You know those movie clips in MGS games done with the games engine? It was one of those and that's what the game looks like grafically. So "in engine" would be the most accurate way to put it.

    No playable bits have been shown yet but I have no doubt that the gameplay will be awesome, like it always has been in MGS games.

  • What was your E3 2006 highlight?

    • GrayFox
    • May 17, 2006 at 7:15 AM
    Quote from Izuno

    They did? I must have missed that.

    Well, anyway, whatever that trailer was made from, "in engine" doesn't mean "in game"

    :roll:

    Yes they did.

    And MGS4 was as much "in game" as Halo 3. The funny thing is that everytime a new MGS trailer comes out people need proof that it's real

  • What was your E3 2006 highlight?

    • GrayFox
    • May 16, 2006 at 6:39 PM

    Metal Gear Solid 4.

    EDIT: oh and Supreme Commander looks brilliant!

  • Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars

    • GrayFox
    • May 10, 2006 at 8:30 PM
    Quote from jayrabbit

    cheesy cut scenes FTW!!

  • MGS4, this is what I'm talking about...

    • GrayFox
    • May 10, 2006 at 12:11 PM

    Damn, mazy, you gotta see it

    You sure you have Media Player 10?

  • MGS4, this is what I'm talking about...

    • GrayFox
    • May 10, 2006 at 11:36 AM

    It should automatically start your Windows Media Player. Works fine for me.

  • MGS4, this is what I'm talking about...

    • GrayFox
    • May 10, 2006 at 11:13 AM

    The new 15 minute trailer is out and holy shit!!!

    http://%7boption%7d

  • Halo 3...

    • GrayFox
    • May 10, 2006 at 7:59 AM
    Quote from Mazy

    Saw the trailer....totally awesome!Best trailer I've seen so far this year, but I didnt get to see much of Microsofts conference so hmmh ~

    Really?

    I was 10 times more impressed with the MGS4 trailer even though they didn't show anything jawdropping.

  • PS3 Price and Controller Details

    • GrayFox
    • May 9, 2006 at 2:18 PM
    Quote from Mazy

    Oh yeah that Warhawk demo of the gyro stuff in the PS3 controller was hilarious, looked like he had no control over it at all.But I think its a good decision they didnt go for the boomerang, not that I want to stay with the same controller forever, but it really did look stupid :G

    http://%7boption%7d

  • Nintendo FTWii

    • GrayFox
    • May 1, 2006 at 8:20 AM

    [Blocked Image: https://migrationtest.mapcore.org/public/style_emoticons/default/mapcore_smilies/emot_shakehead.gif]

    I still don't understand why anyone would care what it's called. It's just a name.

  • Nintendo FTWii

    • GrayFox
    • April 27, 2006 at 9:52 PM

    Why would anyone care what it's called??

  • WoW madness

    • GrayFox
    • April 27, 2006 at 6:51 AM
    Quote from Mazy

    I lol'd at scatman

  • Favourite movies of all time? Come on, list em.

    • GrayFox
    • April 14, 2006 at 8:09 AM

    First, the best movie of all time.

    [Blocked Image: http://www.digitallyobsessed.com/newsimages/schindler_neeskings3.jpg]

    And then the rest:

    [Blocked Image: http://www.searls.com/images/braveheart.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.unn13.com/images/forrest.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://picmovie.free.fr/Affiche_cine/american-x.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://cineclap.free.fr/snap190_01.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.nostalgiacentral.com/images_movie/templeofdoom.JPG]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.blogdecine.com/archivos/images/MunichPoster.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.brightlightsfilm.com/27/27_images/savingryan1.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://adorocinema.cidadeinternet.com.br/filmes/jurassic-park/jurassic-park07.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://homepage.mac.com/coastlineusa/gandalf.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.moviemantz.com/review_shots/unbreakable.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/8/85/Terminator2poster.jpg/200px-Terminator2poster.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.alicia-logic.com/capsimages/a_146SigourneyWeaver.jpg]

  • Forest Temple Corridor

    • GrayFox
    • February 14, 2006 at 11:04 PM
    Quote from RD

    i forgot, what was the twist thing?

    In some areas you can for example shoot a button and a corridor will twist around. When you come to the room in the other end you end up on its ceiling.

  • some Utah pics

    • GrayFox
    • February 6, 2006 at 10:28 PM

    I kinda like the blue.

  • Post your DVD collection extravaganza!

    • GrayFox
    • February 5, 2006 at 7:47 PM

    American History X is probably in my top 5 of best movies.

  • Oscar Nominees

    • GrayFox
    • February 1, 2006 at 8:13 PM
    Quote from mawibse

    To put it simply: More then one director = No membership in Directors Guild of America = no Oscar.

    I don't think George Lucas is a member of the DGA and still Star Wars gets nominated. I might be wrong, though.

  • Crysis - Crytek's new game

    • GrayFox
    • February 1, 2006 at 8:02 AM

    JesusCryst: God Among Men

  • Oscar Nominees

    • GrayFox
    • February 1, 2006 at 7:00 AM
    Quote from Section_Ei8ht

    (remember Shakespear in Love vs. Saving Private Ryan)

    One of the biggest travesties ever!

  • Oscar Nominees

    • GrayFox
    • January 31, 2006 at 11:07 PM

    Who I want to win:

    Best Actor - Joaquin Phoenix/Heath Ledger

    Supporting Actor - Jake Gyllenhaal

    Art Direction - King Kong

    Directing - Steven Spielberg

    Music - Munich

    Best Picture - Munich

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™