1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. GrayFox

Posts by GrayFox

  • San Andreas

    • GrayFox
    • November 4, 2004 at 3:11 PM

    Need some help.

    *SPOILER*

    To get the keycard for the casino heist mission you have to date Millie. I've been on one date already but now when I go to her place she is never there. I've been at 00.00, 10.00, 14.00, 20.00, 23.00. So, at what time exactly can I find her there. I'm growing tired of driving all the way back to her place just to find that she is not there.

  • GuildWars A GO GO!!!

    • GrayFox
    • November 4, 2004 at 2:13 PM

    for those who pre-order, that is.

  • San Andreas

    • GrayFox
    • November 4, 2004 at 1:20 PM

    I'm on Up, up and away!

  • San Andreas

    • GrayFox
    • November 4, 2004 at 7:50 AM

    I'm not classing...

    that's general preference, is it not?

  • San Andreas

    • GrayFox
    • November 3, 2004 at 8:45 PM

    Some games are just better with a controller and some are better with keyboard+mouse.

    i.e.

    FPS games with kb+m

    games like the Final Fantasy series and fighting games with a controller.

  • Paint Made

    • GrayFox
    • November 3, 2004 at 6:11 PM

    tnoh is right, try it with a red background.

  • San Andreas

    • GrayFox
    • November 3, 2004 at 6:04 PM
    Quote from insta

    God I want this game. Does the PS2 have keyboard/mouse accessories, so that I don't have to use the controller to steer? I hate that thing.

    Hmm, when I play GTAs (especially SA) I think about those poor souls who wait for the pc version which will be a lot stiffer due to the controls...

    maybe it's just me but I think it's perfect on a ps2 controller.

  • OFFICAL ELECTION POST (?)

    • GrayFox
    • November 3, 2004 at 12:40 PM

    I just don't get it... first people mock and criticize Bush to death and then vote that asshole back for president...

  • So whats with ops banning people for no reason these days?

    • GrayFox
    • November 3, 2004 at 6:11 AM

    prepare to be kicked

  • CS_HotTrail

    • GrayFox
    • November 2, 2004 at 7:03 AM

  • Tattoos?

    • GrayFox
    • November 2, 2004 at 6:25 AM

    nicely drawn but looks like crap

  • So whats with ops banning people for no reason these days?

    • GrayFox
    • November 1, 2004 at 4:02 PM

    I've noticed that some have an itchy banning finger here.

  • Best/Worst movies you've seen lately

    • GrayFox
    • November 1, 2004 at 7:00 AM

    I have not liked one single Stanley Kubrick film...

    And as for the matrix series: it seems like the last two installments were directed by totally different guys. The first one is damn fine.

  • c132_prison [Farcry map]

    • GrayFox
    • October 31, 2004 at 8:19 PM

  • HOLY SHIT BATMAN !!!!!!!! HL 2 GONE GOOOOOLD

    • GrayFox
    • October 31, 2004 at 8:17 PM

    Calm down with the conspiracy theories, Stratty...

  • San Andreas

    • GrayFox
    • October 31, 2004 at 8:15 PM

    I just got to San Fierro... Mazy, calm down wiff the gaming spree :-o

  • cs_rhs22 ~ haunted house map

    • GrayFox
    • October 30, 2004 at 3:47 PM

    Now that's a creepy painting

  • Best soundtrack ever in a game

    • GrayFox
    • October 30, 2004 at 8:13 AM

    What?! You hated the game? I loved it. Ganon was a little too easy, though...

  • San Andreas

    • GrayFox
    • October 30, 2004 at 8:11 AM
    Quote from Mazy

    because this game has some fucking amazing missions

    My god that motor cycle mission when you have to shoot the bad guys off their bikes was SO Terminator 2. I just smiled in awe while playing it

  • San Andreas

    • GrayFox
    • October 29, 2004 at 7:48 PM

    Ok, I played some more and got surprised... it really is awesome

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™