1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. GrayFox

Posts by GrayFox

  • iPod nano

    • GrayFox
    • September 7, 2005 at 9:47 PM
    Quote

    So small, it will take your music places you never dreamed of.

  • Some photographs

    • GrayFox
    • September 7, 2005 at 6:08 PM
    Quote from JynxDaddy

    Arg mikey, I really dislike how you always have so much out of focus.

    Thank you. I thought I was alone.

  • games that seem to make time fly by!

    • GrayFox
    • September 5, 2005 at 3:45 PM

    Final Fantasy series, MGS series, Zelda series.

    Countless hours "lost".

  • What happend to.........

    • GrayFox
    • September 5, 2005 at 9:11 AM

    The physics are still a lot cooler in that trailer.

  • The Island & Product placement

    • GrayFox
    • August 25, 2005 at 7:50 PM

    I couldn't care less about product placement. I agree with you guys about the movie itself, though.

  • Original Akira

    • GrayFox
    • August 20, 2005 at 8:30 PM

    what's a laser disc?

  • Elvish Warrior

    • GrayFox
    • August 20, 2005 at 11:01 AM

    awesome

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • GrayFox
    • August 19, 2005 at 10:55 PM

    looks like quake 1...

  • Firefox!

    • GrayFox
    • August 17, 2005 at 2:23 PM

    [Blocked Image: https://migrationtest.mapcore.org/public/style_emoticons/default/mapcore_smilies/emot_shakehead.gif]

  • What is going on with the planes?

    • GrayFox
    • August 16, 2005 at 11:12 PM

    A helicopter crashed into the ocean between Finland and Estonia last week. 14 died.

  • Guess the map!

    • GrayFox
    • August 16, 2005 at 11:46 AM

    Doom 3 has the worst multiplayer I've ever seen. I really mean it.

  • Similarity

    • GrayFox
    • August 12, 2005 at 9:31 AM

    stupid thread.

  • Aftermath trailer

    • GrayFox
    • August 11, 2005 at 11:03 PM

    There really wasn't anything to be disappointed in...

  • Super Experiment Low Budget Shoot

    • GrayFox
    • August 8, 2005 at 7:22 AM
    Quote from mikezilla

    So me and Dorian went to Target and bought some weird crap on a small budget to try out some weird stuff.Hello food coloring and cheap glasses with .49 cent bouncy balls.

    (and clip lamps and black sheets as well that I locked myself in the bathroom with)

    I'm sorry but:

  • Expansion packs?

    • GrayFox
    • August 4, 2005 at 7:48 PM

    Diablo 2's expansion rocked. It had only one new act and still I played it for another 2 years, if not more.

  • Fahrenheit

    • GrayFox
    • July 30, 2005 at 8:27 PM
    Quote from Campaignjunkie

    What's so bad about the graphics?

    I'm quite surprised you guys don't think the game looks really dated.

  • Fahrenheit

    • GrayFox
    • July 30, 2005 at 6:31 PM

    The demo is pretty cool but the graphics are HORRIBLE.

  • de_battleship

    • GrayFox
    • July 30, 2005 at 8:55 AM

    The ship's exterior looks way too simple (especially in the lighter version).

    Just look at this picture:

    [Blocked Image: http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/systems/ship/images/bb-61-k13195.jpg]

    there are chains and stuff on the deck. Now it looks like a toy ship. The night version looks much better, though.

  • DOOM Teaser

    • GrayFox
    • July 27, 2005 at 9:53 AM

    total Aliens ripoff

  • Longhorn = Windows Vista

    • GrayFox
    • July 26, 2005 at 8:43 PM
    Quote from Lurker

    I'm content with sticking with Windows XP. If its much better, I might consider getting it. But from the improvements they've pointed out so far, it doesn't sound too big.

    That's what people said about Win 98/2000 when XP was coming.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™