1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. MosaD22

Posts by MosaD22

  • The Official MosaD Thread

    • MosaD22
    • June 1, 2004 at 4:13 AM

    ok started this model. skin comes... tomorrow or next day will be finished.

    [Blocked Image: http://www.mosad22.com/pics/3dart/lowpolymodels/fem_barb.jpg]

  • The Official MosaD Thread

    • MosaD22
    • May 30, 2004 at 4:27 AM

    i was browsing through some websites and came across this site with some awesome community concept art for dungeons and dragons. They have loads of detail on them which can provide some major skinning practice. So, i'm planning on making a couple of these guys or some others I may find. I happen to like the female barbarian. which ones are you favs

    http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/ag/20010912a

  • The Official MosaD Thread

    • MosaD22
    • May 28, 2004 at 10:33 PM

    Here is my sketch for the day.

    [Blocked Image: http://www.mosad22.com/pics/2dart/sketches/warrior.jpg]

  • The Official MosaD Thread

    • MosaD22
    • May 28, 2004 at 6:15 PM

    ok, I know this is not a texture but there will be one on eventually, that's why im posting it. I'm doing this for the cgchat competition. He's supposed to be an orc hunter and two more followups will come with him.

    [Blocked Image: http://www.mosad22.com/pics/3dart/lowpolymodels/orchunter.jpg]

  • The Official MosaD Thread

    • MosaD22
    • May 28, 2004 at 10:40 AM

    o boi. looks like the competition is rolling in already. i'm going to have to whip something up with a little more unf to top that postman ;]

  • The Official MosaD Thread

    • MosaD22
    • May 28, 2004 at 1:17 AM

    Ok. This is my official "2D" thread. I'm confident with my skills as far as character modelling and the works. My only area I lack in is the skinning side of it. So, this summer I will spend the majority of my time practicing my 2d drawing/skinning skills and not so much the modelling side of things. This thread will hold the majority of all my 2d works as I make them. I am going to whip something up every day or two and hopefully by the end of the summer I will have improved noticeably.

    To start things off I have a little photoshop action here. As you can see it is incomplete as will most of my works be.

    [Blocked Image: http://www.mosad22.com/pics/2dart/photoshop/face4.jpg]

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™