1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. TomWithTheWeather

Posts by TomWithTheWeather

  • The beginning of the end for 35mm?

    • TomWithTheWeather
    • January 12, 2006 at 3:10 PM

    Nikon all but ends production of its 35mm line up. Will Canon follow? Will this drive film into a niche market for artists and professionals? Discuss.

    I welcome our new digital overlords.

  • [Wip]dod_Breugel *updated*

    • TomWithTheWeather
    • January 6, 2006 at 9:15 PM

    Looking good, but the buildings *almost* look the 1940's era Son en Breugel buildings.

  • Sin gameplay vid

    • TomWithTheWeather
    • January 6, 2006 at 9:11 PM
    Quote from Fletch

    Dude, that's the best HL2 mod out there right now.

    That's what I was thinking.

  • Camping, dog, thistle.

    • TomWithTheWeather
    • January 4, 2006 at 4:28 AM

    Just a few sort of new pics. Nothing great, just wanted to share.

    [Blocked Image: http://tomwiththeweather.beyondunreal.com/miscpictures/camping_01.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://tomwiththeweather.beyondunreal.com/miscpictures/crazydog_01.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://tomwiththeweather.beyondunreal.com/miscpictures/crazydog_02.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://tomwiththeweather.beyondunreal.com/miscpictures/crazydog_03.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://tomwiththeweather.beyondunreal.com/miscpictures/Flower_02_small.jpg]

  • Wha'd ya Gets :)

    • TomWithTheWeather
    • January 2, 2006 at 7:30 PM

    new Fossil watch

    clothes

    a dremel tool (yay i can fix stuff now)

    electric razor/shaver for my 8 chin hairs

    misc smaller goofy stuff

    candy

  • FINALLY

    • TomWithTheWeather
    • January 1, 2006 at 6:01 PM

    :LOL::LOL::LOL:

  • FINALLY

    • TomWithTheWeather
    • December 29, 2005 at 10:31 PM

    Nice! You'll love that camera.

    Fletch, let me know if you guys go photographing, I'd love to come along. I haven't been out for a shoot in a while.

  • Kitchen rendering

    • TomWithTheWeather
    • December 29, 2005 at 6:45 PM

    I'd cook in that kitchen.

    It looks like a UT map.

  • !!!! BABY ALARM !!!! CONGRATULATIONS TO KUNGFUSQUIRREL

    • TomWithTheWeather
    • December 29, 2005 at 6:42 PM

    Yay! Congrats!

  • Why EU sucks

    • TomWithTheWeather
    • December 29, 2005 at 5:58 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://tomwiththeweather.beyondunreal.com/miscpictures/aynrandd.jpg]

  • steam sucks

    • TomWithTheWeather
    • December 24, 2005 at 6:24 AM

    I've never had any problems with it either, but then again I open/use it like once a month.

  • Post Your Pet

    • TomWithTheWeather
    • December 24, 2005 at 6:20 AM

    Not technically my pet, but my GF's dog Maggie, whom I live with.

    [Blocked Image: http://tomwiththeweather.beyondunreal.com/miscpictures/maggie/maggie_03.jpg]

  • Intelligent Design is not a science

    • TomWithTheWeather
    • December 22, 2005 at 4:37 PM
    Quote from guRu.be

    IT is creationism in its purest form.

    But I like IT. They got me a new mouse when my old one died.

    But seriously, yay science, boo ID.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • TomWithTheWeather
    • December 22, 2005 at 5:12 AM

    That's a great start there Curman.

  • Hitting The Wall..

    • TomWithTheWeather
    • December 20, 2005 at 7:53 PM

    Try learning a different editor. Sometimes being exposed to new tools and different ways to create can inspire you to try new things in your standard editor of choice.

  • What toothpaste are you using?

    • TomWithTheWeather
    • December 20, 2005 at 4:21 PM

    The flashier the box, the better. I am a victim of toothpaste marketing strategy.

    [Blocked Image: http://www.aquafresh.co.uk/images/products/toothpasteextreme.jpg]

  • Forum Features / Suggestions

    • TomWithTheWeather
    • December 18, 2005 at 10:53 PM
    Quote from mikezilla

    HAHAHAHA hurts your eyes! HAHAHAHAHA

    CUZ ITS SO DIFFERENT

    HAHAHAHHAHAHA

    We should make it all black with flames and skulls as angels with burning wings fall from the sky. Wouldn't that be lovely and nice. I'll go knit a koozy.

  • Mapcore Wikipedia

    • TomWithTheWeather
    • December 16, 2005 at 3:59 PM

    I'd rephrase this sentence a little dirfferently:

    "Today Mapcore is a group of people, both amateur and professionals who share the same passion of game design and development on all platforms and engines. Through this web presence and our irc channel, our aim is to provide a community for developers to socialize, learn, teach, and draw talent from."

    to

    "Today, Mapcore is a group of people, both amateur and professionals who share the same passion of game design and development on all platforms and engines. Through this web presence and the irc channel, Mapcore's aim is to provide a community for developers to socialize, learn, teach, and draw talent from."

    Just sounded too advertizy.

  • Mapcore official 'members'?

    • TomWithTheWeather
    • December 12, 2005 at 12:26 AM

    I'm not crazy about a popularity feature. Spotlight seems like a enough.

    I'm all in favor of dumping EOT myself. It seems to me, it dumbs down the overall quality of Mapcore as a respectable modding resource site. I love the fact that so many talented people post here, but I hate seeing all that tainted by the EOT section. At the same time, EOT makes me giggle every now and then.

  • Source Engine Upgrade on its way.

    • TomWithTheWeather
    • December 10, 2005 at 5:28 PM

    It's more for Machinima than actual gameplay.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™