1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Zyn

Posts by Zyn

  • What game started it for you?

    • Zyn
    • September 9, 2005 at 6:01 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://www.retroarcade.com/console/nintendo/supmario.gif]

    My first NES started it all... from that day, I was destined to become a gamer D:!

    For PCs, it was the most greatest game of all time: Gorilla.bas for Qbasic!

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Zyn
    • September 8, 2005 at 5:38 AM
    Quote from mike-0

    hey hipshot, my bro says that scene is from a movie called "joe vs the valcano." was that your inspiration?

    Ever played Quake 3 ? Can't remember the name of the map though...

  • totally random texture thread

    • Zyn
    • September 6, 2005 at 7:09 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://shatteredminds.net/skit/textures/concer.jpg]

    - Created from a photo I took once :/ (please don't kill me!)

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Zyn
    • September 4, 2005 at 7:14 PM
    Quote from skdr

    looks like dod_railroad to me

    Yeah it does :/ ... people want the most popular maps converted to Source anyways...

  • question about hl2

    • Zyn
    • September 3, 2005 at 9:48 AM
    Quote from ginsengavenger

    heh, i find that hard to believe tbph. but hey i don't know.who did they base the gman on anyway [Blocked Image: http://www.forumplanet.com/iconcommon/counter-strikeforums/sets/smile/117_104_111_104.gif]

    Christopher Walken? >_>

  • Behold! Meh first model

    • Zyn
    • August 28, 2005 at 6:53 PM
    Quote from Kamikazi!

    Or cut carpet.

    This is a carpetknife:

    [Blocked Image: http://www.taljemat.se/biscaya/bilder/tek-dek/instruktion/Stanley-Knife-and-Blade-300.jpg]

  • Behold! Meh first model

    • Zyn
    • August 28, 2005 at 6:51 PM

    I think it's one of those "bellyripperknifes" ( I call them that ) that is used to open the belly on butchered animals, since it reminds me of a similar knife I got at home : http://shatteredminds.net/weapons/knifes//knife17.jpg

  • Whats a good download program for Firefox?

    • Zyn
    • August 27, 2005 at 7:49 PM

    I use LeechGet : http://www.leechget.net/en/

    For integrated download utilities in Firefox, I use DownThemAll

  • 3D- Arts and Design School

    • Zyn
    • August 23, 2005 at 7:36 PM

    Seems like a nice place. A lot more whiter and open compared to where I am going in September

  • Opening the Max Payne data files

    • Zyn
    • August 23, 2005 at 7:32 PM

    Wow, some time ago I used rasmaker and all, when I was modding MP1 and MP2 ... D3, if you are going to mod, MP2 is easier (due to less scripting) to mod.

  • Games Convention Chicks

    • Zyn
    • August 18, 2005 at 10:30 PM
    Quote from Minotauro

    They all look so plastic and stuff

    Maybe GC was rendered with the Doom3-engine

  • Guess the map!

    • Zyn
    • August 15, 2005 at 8:09 PM

    That's one of the african maps in Wolfenstein Enemy Territory, can't remember the name :S

  • FUCK YES!

    • Zyn
    • August 9, 2005 at 1:27 PM

    GOOD4U~~!!!11

    Hope I make it into the 3d-artist school I applied for (interview tomorrow), so we can cheer together :>

  • Cool Kids modeling contest, make a crate

    • Zyn
    • August 2, 2005 at 4:19 PM

    W.I.P

    [Blocked Image: http://www.shatteredminds.net/skit/crate1.jpg]

    I suck and can't think of anything creative at the moment, and I approve this message!

  • Post your voice!

    • Zyn
    • July 30, 2005 at 12:08 PM

    Hey, we could do like in a thread on the dod-forums : http://www.dayofdefeat.com/forums/showt ... adid=51659

    funneh! (my evil voice is there somewhere!)

  • Reason for Console Regions?

    • Zyn
    • July 30, 2005 at 6:54 AM

    I'd like to know why too. From my perspective, a consumer, it's retarded. I want to use my DVDs from whatever their origin is.

    My stepfather asked a shop in Stockholm if they had modchips for Playstation 2. The clerk got pissed, just cause you can play burned copies with such chips. But the modchips make the console region-free, so you can also play imported games and watch imported DVD-movies, which was the main reason my stepfather asked.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Zyn
    • July 24, 2005 at 2:12 AM

    Not bad CJ , and a playful cathedral design, heh.

  • ESRB CONCLUDES INVESTIGATION INTO GTA: SAN ANDREAS

    • Zyn
    • July 20, 2005 at 10:10 PM

    Slaying and killing hundreds of innocent citizens and cops is alright! It's alright to kill someone with a chainsaw and humiliate the corpse! Picking up hookers and have sex with them without being able to see the sex, is OK!

    BUT WATCHING A COUPLE OF DIGITAL CHARACTERS HAVE SEX IS WRONG!

    "Hello, I have political power, that means I am afraid of sex!" >_>

  • Got job

    • Zyn
    • July 16, 2005 at 2:10 PM

    GL HF ... I wanna have that job too ;<

  • Breakfast

    • Zyn
    • July 14, 2005 at 12:52 AM

    I sometimes only eat dinner , and some sandwiches around midnight...

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™