1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Zyn

Posts by Zyn

  • REALID, the dumbest thing ever

    • Zyn
    • July 9, 2010 at 6:03 PM

    And 'lo and behold : http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa ... 7278&sid=1

    Quote

    Hello everyone, I'd like to take some time to speak with all of you regarding our desire to make the Blizzard forums a better place for players to discuss our games. We've been constantly monitoring the feedback you've given us, as well as internally discussing your concerns about the use of real names on our forums. As a result of those discussions, we've decided at this time that real names will not be required for posting on official Blizzard forums.

  • REALID, the dumbest thing ever

    • Zyn
    • July 8, 2010 at 7:05 PM

    This is what people actually believe:

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • REALID, the dumbest thing ever

    • Zyn
    • July 8, 2010 at 2:04 AM

    Don't start this shit here as well. There is already thousands of threads and billions of replies on the WoW-forums on this. The butthurt is so immense it's immeasurable.

    My name isn't hard to find out. My guildmates knows it, lots of people on Facebook knows it (posting in groups = thousands can see it, among many otherthings), my webhost has it, etc etc. And I have yet to experience an uncomfortable situation where someone uses my name and information for bad things or to find me to give me a hug.

    If no one is anonymous... trolling and bad behaviour ceases as there's no point to be an ass if everyone knows who you are, regardless of the character you are using to post with. It has become almost mandatory to use an oddly named level 1 character to post idiotic stuff. Currently, the WoW-forums are a cesspool of the said things. And people don't like the idea of knowing they just got owned in game by a girl...

    Quote from dux

    This is true but facebook is just a website that allows you to regulate your info and let you be private or not with your profile. With this, you don't have any control over it, I think?

    No control; your name will be visible next to your posts. But if anyone thinks that OH GOD NO I WILL BE STALKED, PEOPLE WILL COME HOME AND STAB ME IN THE FACE, JESUS CHRIST WHY AM I NOT WEARING ANY CLOTHES... is an idiot. However I have a hunch you'll get the option to use Real ID.

    I couldn't less of a shit about this. No one cares if your name is John Smith and you just made a thread asking for advices on your gameplay. If you rather want to reply some thread with "Wow your name is Hassan Muhammad? Lol towelhead bet you bomb places on a daily basis", you are retarded and have nothing to do on the internet. If you take things futher and stalk someone, you have serious problems and need help. Right away.

  • TF2 Engineer update!!!1

    • Zyn
    • July 6, 2010 at 6:06 PM

    Burned every item I got on crafting, and 'lo and behold ..... NOTHIIIIIIIING!

  • Best mice for teh level designz?

    • Zyn
    • July 5, 2010 at 10:11 PM

    If you use anything but the Logitech MX518, you are doing it wrong.

  • ITT Post cartoons from the 90's

    • Zyn
    • June 30, 2010 at 4:31 PM

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • MapCore on social networks (LinkedIn, Twitter)

    • Zyn
    • June 25, 2010 at 10:05 AM

    My Twitter is as interesting and useful as the government : http://twitter.com/Evstrand

    And for following Twitter updates (plus many other community websites), I use this : TweetDeck

  • I hate Steam...

    • Zyn
    • June 24, 2010 at 9:40 PM

    Great, and I just got more bills than any human can handle, at the same time this got up. FML

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Zyn
    • June 20, 2010 at 3:11 AM

    Well, everyone kill themself with handguns so I'd thought I be somewhat more original and use a rifle.

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Zyn
    • June 20, 2010 at 2:52 AM

    A rifle, and a case of ammo of a caliber that doesn't fit in the barrel, to futher highlight how much I suck at life.

  • E3 2010

    • Zyn
    • June 15, 2010 at 4:08 AM

    This, and it was embarrassing to watch : http://www.joystiq.com/2010/06/14/ubiso ... ideo-game/

  • E3 2010

    • Zyn
    • June 15, 2010 at 3:23 AM

    Couldn't Ubisoft afford any different host, that doesn't try to crack jokes every second that just bombs?

    And honestly, that laser tag game ... was dire.

  • Fallout 3 50% off STEAM.

    • Zyn
    • June 12, 2010 at 12:23 AM

    I would never buy thOH GOD 50% OFF? I'LL TAKE TWENTY! Downloading...

  • What motivates us at work?

    • Zyn
    • May 21, 2010 at 10:08 PM

    Interesting, and the guy can draw too, heh.

  • Valve Teases Upcoming Half-Life Release for Mac

    • Zyn
    • May 11, 2010 at 7:54 PM

    Suddenly : http://store.steampowered.com/news/3808/

  • StarCraft II

    • Zyn
    • May 3, 2010 at 11:11 PM

    I got a beta-key elsewhere now already but I am pretty sure a guildmate or my brother wouldn't mind. We'll see.

    All I've doing is messing around with the map-editor..

    Cataclysm beta-key kthx.

  • The scary case of Infinity Ward

    • Zyn
    • April 25, 2010 at 5:52 PM

    So I guess it's time for IW to namechange into Limited Ward...

  • StarCraft II

    • Zyn
    • April 23, 2010 at 2:41 PM

    God fukken damnit, I still havn't got any key and it's the editor I'm interested in.

  • GRIN shut down

    • Zyn
    • April 18, 2010 at 10:18 AM

    Oh my ... and focus on games from the 80's? Oh yeeeesssss!

    "Excite Bike" remake?

  • Adobe Photoshop CS5 - finally a worthy upgrade?

    • Zyn
    • April 15, 2010 at 2:45 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/QmeqG.png]

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™