Posts by Tequila
-
-
Fuck me, the chainsaw rocks. That is all.
-
I'm loving it so far, although the imps are woefully overused. Yes, I downloaded it, but when the 13th rolls round I will be buying it to redeem my soul, and so that I can play MP
. -
Quote from Izuno
They are called "anamolies"...i hope i'm spelling that right.
Basically, by 2012 all the radioactive fallout and other "energies" have cause anamolous energy spots to pop up all around Chernobyl. Some are gravitational and can crush you or shoot you up in the air. Some are acidic and can burn you. Some are electrical and can zap you. Some do even stranger things. You will need to navigate carefully around them. Often they will be visible, other times you will need equipment to detect them (like a geiger counter similar to the HL hazard suit)
Anomalies
I just hope they aren't absolutely everywhere, making traversing the landscape a depressing exercise in quick save/load. -
I suppose the leak of early Doom 3 code didn't go down well, although compared to Valve's problem it was a raindrop in the sea.
-
Some sprites hovering around it in-game would seal the deal. They could be fungal spores, fairies or perhaps carcinogenic chemical remnants. Take your pick, just go wild.
-
Reminds me of Boot Camp/Crossfire, which is a good thing. Those cliffs really need working on though, they look like clown shoes.
-
"When it's done" is A-OK with me; there'll be plenty to play in the meantime.
-
Quote from Urban
stupid non multiplayer bull****... i hate single player games.. they have no replay value imho
I'm completely the opposite. MP is fun but if you're not playing with friends then after a while it gets repetitive. Fantastic SP adventures like Deus Ex and Half-Life I'll cherish forever.
-
It's true, homosexual maps ruin lives.
-
-
Quote from Taylor
Silent Hill 2 had a great set of endings, although all of them were ultimately very depressing (but it is Silent Hill).
The ending where you leave with Laura is probably the most upbeat, and thankfully it was the one I got so my sanity was preserved. Still, you've just been through hell after euthanising your wife... heavy.
-
Quote from Minotauro
Resident Evil 2 ending is really stupid as well. But the RE3's one is pretty nice.
Nothing stupid about it really, although I do hope you've seen the expanded Scenario B ending.
-
[Blocked Image: http://www.atributetowrestlers.com/mark-henry-picture4.jpg]
This map is officially sexual chocolate.
-
-
Quote from Yggdrasil
I would have to say that the best ending to a game that I have witnessed would be that of Unreal 2.It was quite a sad ending, the atmosphere created at the and of the game was quite intense, it was almost as if you could feel what the emotions the main character was feeling, and the ending was also left very open.
Quite Cinema worthy.
The worst ending...
(shudder)
...Return to Castle Wolfenstein. Pathetic ending, fun game yet terrible ending.What are you smoking? Every aspect of Unreal 2, aside from the eye candy, was cliched wank.
-
-
Yeah, they're taking a risk with it. The point of games is to escape the typically boring hum-drum of everyday life, not be forced to partake in it. As long as it doesn't end up like The Sims with bodily needs being taken to extremes...
-
-
Quote from Minotauro
Tequila I luv ur sig

Thank you my good man.