Sweet Jesus, someone get a server up. I've got a need from some candy-flavoured boomstick action.
Posts by Tequila
-
-
WHAT TRICKERY IS THIS? ARCANE BLACK MAGIC IS AFOOT, GENTLE FOLKSMEN.
-
Quote from Pericolos0
hmm camera controls are weird but its kinda okay when ur using the arrows. Like you're running through the map classic doom style
~~Too fiddly for me, it would take days just to get a room done
. GTK support shouldn't take that long though. -
Tres nice. I'd give Doom 3 mapping a go, but the camera control does my proverbial tits in. Guess I'll have to wait for GTK Radiant.
-
I like it, but the nose needs to be more defined and the body brought into proportion with the head; shoulders widened perhaps.
-
-
Quote from The_Postman
[Blocked Image: http://paintedover.com/uploads/7/cthulumayan.jpg]256x256 quicky
PAGE 2 SNIPAS!
Hot as hell. Same for mike's and Peri's juice.
-
I don't think you want to see my first map, from around 1999. Needless to say, it involved a hollowed room with some random computer texture and no lights (yet oddly you could still barely make out the details).
-
-
-
Quote from Pericolos0
so this is brushbased?
Yep, with models for additional details.
-
-
Quote from Bill
I think they must be doing one soon, since many people will be in the same situation, not knowing how well it will run or whether it's worth the cash.Anyway I've got some screens of D3 running on my XP2000+, 512Mb DDR, GeForceTi 200 64mb. (I know) Runs perfectly playable on medium with all of the advanced options turn on except for vsync. 800x600.
Annoying thing is, I can't run any better, even with numerous tweaks, than 800x600 Medium detail on my R9600XT, gig of DDR and Athlon 2600+ rig. All I want to do is make the jump to 1024x768, but it drops into the 20s during heavy firefights, and I can't live with that.
-
That's below the belt. Way below.
-
Bring down the console in game and simply type "editor". I'd run the game in windowed mode for when you do this though otherwise it seems to fuck up.
DD, I feel exactly the same way. Any way to get the viewports to look more like Hammer? Plus the camera, which is a bitch to control... surely there must be some way to change it to be more like Hammer/GTK Radiant.
-
Looking absolutely sexual, in a platonic sort of way.
-
Most impressive.
-
Quote from InsaneSingingBlender
Sorry to rain on your parade, but there is no Spider Mastermind. Mancubus and Cyberdemon look ace though.
Izuno, use the r_gamma command to fix brightness issues, worked a treat for me. A value of between 1.2 and 1.4 is best.
noooo i saw a concept art in the enemies section of planet doom a long time ago nooooooo
[Blocked Image: http://free.srv.hu/k/e/keczan/e107_files/images/spidermastermind.jpg]
Yeah, I'm disappointed it didn't make the cut
. -
200,000 at least. It'll be selling like hot cakes, at least, it deserves to be.
-
Quote from InsaneSingingBlender
cacos are sexy. i cant wait to see what the cyberdemon, mancubus, and spider mastermind look like
Sorry to rain on your parade, but there is no Spider Mastermind. Mancubus and Cyberdemon look ace though.
Izuno, use the r_gamma command to fix brightness issues, worked a treat for me. A value of between 1.2 and 1.4 is best.