QuoteAnd Heather aborting the unborn foetus of God, throwing it up no the floor and Claudia eating it is a little bit more controversial than a fucking star.
Man, Silent Hill is awesome simply because of moments like that.
QuoteAnd Heather aborting the unborn foetus of God, throwing it up no the floor and Claudia eating it is a little bit more controversial than a fucking star.
Man, Silent Hill is awesome simply because of moments like that.
Oh God, Nexus, here. The sky is falling!
I'd be a fool to choose standard Hammer over Source's equivalent.
I remember playing the original on my own (
), it looks the business.
That's an epic map, Toni.
I'd give it 5 mormons out of 6.
Nedry - Jurrasic Park 4evrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
As much as I love Wayne Knight, what does he have to do with the map?
Oh, and the fence makes me cry. I know you only have 3 hours to work on it, but surely it doesn't take long to align a texture and set it to "Solid - 255"?
That looks AMAZING!.
Being able to free-roam and do all sorts of knight-things in that environment... oh boy.
In England, but it's still worth a shot.
John
Hudson
40 St Monica Grove
Durham
DH1 4AT
England