JED (Short for Jedi Editor) for Jedi Knight: Dark Forces 2.
I made so many things for that game... wish i could recover some of the stuff from my old hard drive ![]()
JED (Short for Jedi Editor) for Jedi Knight: Dark Forces 2.
I made so many things for that game... wish i could recover some of the stuff from my old hard drive ![]()
Its awesome Mike.
Like all your maps really..
Any more work on this?
/me wants to beta test
The first version of this gif that i made was like 4 mb and played too slowly.
Chopped down 1 frame for every 2 and cut the entire sequence by 40%.
That borught it down to about 500k.
I'm still trying to bring it down under the 100k limite, but i have no more ideas how.
Made this .gif out of an avi.
Was thinking of use it as a sig here if it's ok.
[Blocked Image: http://www.itsabeast.com/xmas/images/owned.gif]
But you can never have enough porn. ![]()
HI 1.1 is out. Fixes a lot of bugs, and new features and models are already on their way for the soon to be 2.0