1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. G0b

Posts by G0b

  • TEXTURE CHALLENGE TWO : DIRTY FUTURE METAL

    • G0b
    • February 17, 2004 at 8:44 PM

    The, erm, pillar-ish thingies I made like that because, well... Dirty future walls, how could they lack incredibly odd shapes? I was going to add a ton of caution stripes too, to piss off Mike, but he'd break my leetle skull. But on a more serious not, I went for depth in the texture, disregarding practical use.

    And yeah, it's stone. I made it, left the computer for a while and when I got back I realised that while making it I got kinda lost. I won't be working on it further though, I have other textures to work on.

    /me cowers before kleineh

    Thanks for the welcomes.

  • TEXTURE CHALLENGE TWO : DIRTY FUTURE METAL

    • G0b
    • February 17, 2004 at 12:43 PM

    It was going to be metal... Then it turned out not being metal. Just pretend it's metal. It's kinda dirty future anyway, so that's two thirds.

    [Blocked Image: http://student-kmt.hku.nl/~michiel5/Halflife/textures/G0b_DirtyFutureWalll01.jpg]

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™