1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Skjalg

Posts by Skjalg

  • It's 2006 and we still don't have [insert your request here]

    • Skjalg
    • December 4, 2006 at 2:26 AM

    My guess is that since the father of all good games has left blizz, they are afraid to make a sequel (because it'll probably suck), so they just milk WoW instead, will do for the next decade. Which is fine by me.

  • RELEASE: ts_satancity

    • Skjalg
    • December 4, 2006 at 2:21 AM

    You'll be back

  • First tidbit of NS2...

    • Skjalg
    • December 3, 2006 at 10:10 AM

    it would suck to make a vent a reasonable size, but having the dynamic infestation plug it

  • It's 2006 and we still don't have [insert your request here]

    • Skjalg
    • December 3, 2006 at 10:09 AM

    the possibility of physically slapping someone over the internet

  • Black Mesa Source is back

    • Skjalg
    • December 2, 2006 at 1:02 AM

    or you can see them high res in this folder:

    http://images.rabid-monkey.com/bms_public/nov06_media/

  • Any Stable Co-op mods for Source?

    • Skjalg
    • December 2, 2006 at 12:14 AM

    Synergy mod

    http://planetdawson.com/synergy/

  • First tidbit of NS2...

    • Skjalg
    • December 2, 2006 at 12:07 AM

    damn awesome

  • SVN directory's ? TortoiseSVN

    • Skjalg
    • November 30, 2006 at 5:57 PM

    Keep your dev and source folder apart, quick and dirty fix^^

  • Scott Miller: Steam should not be a part of valve

    • Skjalg
    • November 30, 2006 at 2:02 AM

    Valve has spent tons of time and money on making an online distribution system for their games. It became a huge success.

    If other companies dont like it, they can spend their time and money on their own distribution tool.

    Bottom line, he's a whiner

  • Hellgate: London

    • Skjalg
    • November 29, 2006 at 9:22 PM

    a dude said it in a E3 movie...

  • Hellgate: London

    • Skjalg
    • November 29, 2006 at 10:00 AM

    Yeah okay, but thats hardly part of the point

    A visionary has to follow his own path, not the path is fans wants him to take. or something like that

    And I'm hoping that will reflect in the huge drop of players in those two games you just mentioned when this is released (or a month or so in)

  • Dm_Ruinz [CS 1.6]

    • Skjalg
    • November 28, 2006 at 5:38 PM

    surprisingly nice for an aim

  • [Shocking] Super Mario World Level Editor

    • Skjalg
    • November 27, 2006 at 11:43 PM

    This... is this real?

  • The random model thread!

    • Skjalg
    • November 27, 2006 at 5:59 PM
    Quote from Skjalg

    Guess I'm a newb then

    (I dont really know how to do this, so please enlighten me)

  • Casino Royale

    • Skjalg
    • November 27, 2006 at 4:03 PM
    Quote from Evert

    I saw it last night, great movie.Loved the first actionscene with the bombdude.

    I have to admit that the first scene was unbelievable thrilling, that dude craig was following was half monkey half jackie chan, he was amazing

  • The random model thread!

    • Skjalg
    • November 27, 2006 at 2:04 PM

    it looks excellent Erratic, gj~

    [Blocked Image: http://www.skjalgmap.com/wip/wip7b.jpg]

  • Dm_Cloudcity (hl2dm)

    • Skjalg
    • November 27, 2006 at 1:39 PM

    Very nice job, don't let the others get to you because they want to change small stuff If I still played hl2dm I'd test it

  • Hellgate: London

    • Skjalg
    • November 27, 2006 at 2:18 AM

    psh, you're grumpy.

  • totally random texture thread

    • Skjalg
    • November 27, 2006 at 2:16 AM
    Quote from jaboo224

    ehh its for a short wall and isnt going to be tiled too much, maybe twice, three times at most..

    Doesn't matter, what he means is that your texture has repeating parts, which is a waste.

  • Wii, 360 or PS3?

    • Skjalg
    • November 26, 2006 at 4:22 PM
    Quote from Pericolos0

    I'm pretty conflicted between wii and xbox 360 :S. On the one hand I want an xbox 360 for gears of war and its upcoming games. On the other I could get a wii for cheaper but none of the current wii games really interest me, except maybe zelda. I'll probably end up getting both in a year or so..

    My sentiments ^^ But I'll probably get neither... Since i have 0$.

    I wish I had tho

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    n4r
    October 11, 2026 at 1:37 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™