1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. st0lve

Posts by st0lve

  • Guitar Hero

    • st0lve
    • October 25, 2006 at 3:57 PM

    How does that stuff work?

  • U.S. PS3 Pre Orders

    • st0lve
    • October 25, 2006 at 1:05 PM

    The reason I don't want it is because it TOOO expensive.

  • totally random texture thread

    • st0lve
    • October 24, 2006 at 10:18 PM

    Write me a tutorial will you?

    But the ref I used for the metal\rust wasn't flaked at all, it was pure rust grain really.

    edit update it a small bit.

  • totally random texture thread

    • st0lve
    • October 24, 2006 at 8:22 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://www.st0lve.net/portfolio/pictures/tex04.jpg]

  • 3DS Max Quick Normal Map Tutorial

    • st0lve
    • October 22, 2006 at 10:34 PM

    Yeah I've seen way to may tuts that doesn't even explain anything at all really, just theory that doesn't make sense.

    Nice normal acu

  • warby presents: de_wanda 100% custom map for cs-source

    • st0lve
    • October 22, 2006 at 1:07 PM

    What the fuck is the 1st screen? A strider vs. something? D:

  • totally random texture thread

    • st0lve
    • October 20, 2006 at 2:05 PM

    You were making a crashed version of it aswell? Is it for They Hunger?

  • 3DS Max Quick Normal Map Tutorial

    • st0lve
    • October 20, 2006 at 11:58 AM

    Normal maps suuuck

    But yeah, chamfer the egdes etc.

  • totally random texture thread

    • st0lve
    • October 20, 2006 at 12:15 AM

    Another one, a window D:

    [Blocked Image: http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/5509/01bh7.jpg]

    Very heavy spec map, dunno how it would look ingame. I was thinking of adding a reflective map or whatever it's called.

  • totally random texture thread

    • st0lve
    • October 19, 2006 at 3:42 PM

    Haha I forgot to write what I wrote other places; The texture is temp, I'll rework it since it's basicly just a pure crop out of cgtextures yeah.

  • I suppose...

    • st0lve
    • October 19, 2006 at 3:41 PM

    I kinda agree with Squirrelly, cause I find old pixelated games more fun than all these über realistic looking games. Cause I play games to escape reality, not to step into a 2nd reality.

  • The random model thread!

    • st0lve
    • October 18, 2006 at 11:15 PM

    Kinda blurry texture, windows are repeating too much etc. :S

    But I love the design of the building.

  • totally random texture thread

    • st0lve
    • October 18, 2006 at 11:03 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7145/door01zp7.jpg]

  • Apocalypse! [Matte Painting]

    • st0lve
    • October 18, 2006 at 4:51 PM

    Yeah I like it

  • References picture.

    • st0lve
    • October 18, 2006 at 3:26 PM

    I think it's abit unsharp. Might be the focus? So make sure you are as focuses as possible. Aswell as not being so close to the ground as Satan said. A chair will do it for "plain" textures I think.

  • totally random texture thread

    • st0lve
    • October 17, 2006 at 10:45 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/6180/normal01qn3.jpg]

    my first normal map. thats a 2 tris plane

    gonna make a texture and maybe learn to do specs aswell

  • Matte Painting [WIP]

    • st0lve
    • October 17, 2006 at 8:24 PM

    Do you just add photos and such to the base one? I never understood this shit.

  • 3DS Max Quick Normal Map Tutorial

    • st0lve
    • October 14, 2006 at 4:20 PM

    We need a tutorial to make a good defuse and specualr to go with the awesome normal map.

  • CONGRATULATIONS FERRET!

    • st0lve
    • October 5, 2006 at 3:31 PM

    [sarcasm]OH WATH A SUPRISE!11[/sarcasm]

    congrats ~~~~"#¤/#

  • The 'Core Sketch Thread!?

    • st0lve
    • October 3, 2006 at 6:47 PM

    love the post apoc one (what a suprise?)

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™