1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. st0lve

Posts by st0lve

  • The random model thread!

    • st0lve
    • November 14, 2006 at 1:38 PM

    vivi those bricks in the wall are TINY

  • totally random texture thread

    • st0lve
    • November 13, 2006 at 8:28 PM

    needs more hair, facial and on the top. atleast a little sign of hair.

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • st0lve
    • November 13, 2006 at 10:23 AM

    Totally pre WW2 style!

  • Childs Play

    • st0lve
    • November 10, 2006 at 6:00 PM

    Yeah I've seen things like this on a Norwegian forum some time ago, they managed to get more than 25 consoles, 15 handheld consoles, 100+ games and lots of money (something like 5000£) for a single hospital.

    I haven't got any money at all, but if there are things that I can do here at home I'd be more than happy to help.

  • The random model thread!

    • st0lve
    • November 9, 2006 at 3:18 PM
    Quote from e-freak

    i think the contrast is to high and most: it's lacking specularity and reflection

    Specs and reflection maps aren't needed to create a metal effect at all.Sourceblog got some ace tuts for creating metals etc.

  • The random model thread!

    • st0lve
    • November 8, 2006 at 4:00 PM

    Yeah a concrete sam site?

  • Adress: fucking big church or N° 4

    • st0lve
    • November 8, 2006 at 3:44 PM
    Quote from Pericolos0

    ha ha ha ha have fun not receiving your mail! ha ha ha ha ... ha

    Who said I was going to live in it? Just make a chaos and enjoy my sweet numbered home in Norway

  • Adress: fucking big church or N° 4

    • st0lve
    • November 7, 2006 at 10:28 PM

    I'm so building a house in German. WITHOUT A NUMBER HAHAHA.

  • totally random texture thread

    • st0lve
    • November 7, 2006 at 10:23 PM

    You are a machine.

  • Post Your Desktop 2006~~~

    • st0lve
    • November 7, 2006 at 3:42 PM

    wallys

  • They Hunger: Lost Souls - The end is near

    • st0lve
    • November 6, 2006 at 9:22 PM

    ps it costs money

  • They Hunger: Lost Souls - The end is near

    • st0lve
    • November 6, 2006 at 5:23 PM

    Pff, Teddy is still working on some of the Zombie models. I doubt that it's THAT near

  • Wow

    • st0lve
    • November 6, 2006 at 10:06 AM

    That was scary D:

  • totally random texture thread

    • st0lve
    • November 6, 2006 at 8:45 AM

    EVIL ZOMBIE!!!1

  • Chernobyl - Interesting

    • st0lve
    • November 5, 2006 at 11:36 AM

    Yeah there are lots of guided tours into Chernobyl, you travel from Kiel or so. It's for 1 day, with a guide, you even prepare your own food inside of the Zone D: Costs about 400$ (I recall, might be less) for the tour, which is for 8 people or so. I posted an link about this some time ago, try to find it

    Personally I'd love to go there.

  • web hosting service

    • st0lve
    • November 5, 2006 at 11:16 AM

    http://%7boption%7d, cheap, steady and you get lots of nice things to help you get started.

  • Phones

    • st0lve
    • November 5, 2006 at 11:12 AM

    Some random samsung. I can call people with it, I can send messages, I don't need anything else. Cause I have an ipod, I have a digi camera etc. etc.

  • Pistol Model

    • st0lve
    • November 4, 2006 at 1:22 PM

    Less on grip, more on slide. It's a waste having them on the grip, cause you have a fugly hand covering it anyway.

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • st0lve
    • November 3, 2006 at 2:58 PM

    KTs picture?

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • st0lve
    • November 3, 2006 at 2:50 PM

    you suck more at filters than snowboarding.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™