1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. st0lve

Posts by st0lve

  • two weird questions

    • st0lve
    • May 11, 2009 at 1:48 PM
    Quote from Buddy

    i think you answered 2 questions at one time.

    Yes he did. I got cilit bang sprayed in my eye at a party. Great fun

  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Teaser

    • st0lve
    • May 11, 2009 at 1:47 PM
    Quote from Furyo

    Kinda like AC2, and undoubtedly this year's two most anticipated/media darling titles.

    How do you make AC2 one of the 2? I haven't really heard about that many people who really loved the first one. (I'm sorry, I know it's your baby )As for topping MW, I think it can. If they properly promote it, doesn't leak before release and is released on all platforms at the same date.

  • Duke Nukem Developer 3D Realms Shuts Down (??)

    • st0lve
    • May 9, 2009 at 8:28 PM

    WHERE ARE THE STRIPPERS?

    I'd be happy with just a proper remake of DN3D

  • The random model thread!

    • st0lve
    • May 8, 2009 at 3:54 PM

    You are remaking warbys old, old, map?

  • ATTN: SCAMMERS

    • st0lve
    • May 8, 2009 at 2:48 PM

    He is sending out links to megl.ru

    [Blocked Image: http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/9369/mapcore.th.jpg]

  • I need a submarine topdeck gun, anyone?

    • st0lve
    • May 7, 2009 at 3:42 PM

    Doesn't nuclear dawn have a submarine with a gun on it?

    But I guess you'll never get it, since they went comercial

  • Some cool skateboardmovie

    • st0lve
    • May 6, 2009 at 10:59 PM

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    Pretty horrible quality, best I found on first youtube search

    Behind the scenes:

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • Some cool skateboardmovie

    • st0lve
    • May 6, 2009 at 2:20 PM

    It's a re-edit of Fully Flareds intro.

    It's made by Spike Jonze and a lot of other Hollywood bigshots, along with some skateboard filmers (Ty Evans etc.).

    I still like the original edit better.

  • Grow Tower

    • st0lve
    • May 5, 2009 at 8:13 PM

    then write the sequence in a spoiler tag

  • Grow Tower

    • st0lve
    • May 5, 2009 at 6:45 PM

    I suck at this

  • Photography and Money?

    • st0lve
    • May 5, 2009 at 5:28 PM

    Sell to news paper.

    You need to be on your toes, but you could try.

  • Fallout 3

    • st0lve
    • May 4, 2009 at 7:55 PM

    That large robot has the worst animations in game development history.

  • Now Playing/completed thread 2009

    • st0lve
    • May 2, 2009 at 7:17 PM

    Someone else might have gotten to the stash before you

    Not every stash is full, some are cleaned out.

    And if you think there is a bug in the game, you are probably correct

  • "Turtles In Time" remake for xbox360

    • st0lve
    • May 1, 2009 at 9:38 PM
    Quote

    ":3ms8wcue]Oh, nice... I think remakes are the way to go these days, srsly!

    Since many gamers are young, they haven't played all these classics. So it's an "cheap" way to make money

    YES!!!! YES!!!

  • Mexico fights swine flu with 'pandemic potential'

    • st0lve
    • April 30, 2009 at 10:14 PM

    I love the paranoid people.

    They told us in the Army that one guy was in the hospital for Meningitis, told us the symptoms etc. and suddenly everyone felt ill for a while. The guy was cleared for everything and voila, not a single person felt ill.

    Not knowing the symptoms really helps, cause if you think you are sick, your body acts sick.

  • Now Playing/completed thread 2009

    • st0lve
    • April 30, 2009 at 12:51 AM

    Let me help you loose weight

    Throw away the pistol and ALL the ammo, do you even use it?

    Artifacts, if you don't use them, sell them.

    2 weapons, 1 NATO, 1 WP. Do you use pistol, shotgun, aksu and the other one? D: Drop, sell, trade etc.

    Stash the vodka, they are heavy. Take 2-3 (aren't they .5kg each?) on each trip.

    Health items etc. are always good, if you are on the main storyline, take them all, if not, 5 blues and 10 reds.

    Drop the food. Take 1 or 2 foods, you can pick that up from anyone.

    If you use energydrinks, then fine, if not, sell them.

    ps the case goes to the bar (north)

    I had like 25kgs with everything I needed for different missions...

    duh, I just realized that you maybe haven't been to the bar, then, let me tell you, the bar is where you stash your shit

  • Now Playing/completed thread 2009

    • st0lve
    • April 30, 2009 at 12:09 AM
    Quote from D3ads

    Oh yeah and is there a working mod that removes the weight limit, if I have to see "You are too heavily loaded to continue" one more time, I'm going to scream I found a couple but they don't seem to work...

    Sell your stuff.

    Finished both Stalkers and never really had a problem with overloading... You are just nub

    Player BF Heroes beta, need more maps So far, so good.

  • Battlefield Heroes

    • st0lve
    • April 29, 2009 at 12:44 PM

    I'm loving it so far. Only played as inf yet.

    I feel that the award system is pretty ok, it reminds me a lot of Combat Arms, where you always get points and stuff.

  • Dead Rising 2

    • st0lve
    • April 29, 2009 at 12:43 PM

    Where are the lego heads?

  • Battlefield Heroes

    • st0lve
    • April 28, 2009 at 4:42 PM

    no shit

    people vs internets, internets always wins.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™