1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. st0lve

Posts by st0lve

  • Almost been a year...

    • st0lve
    • August 24, 2005 at 3:00 PM

    CHAMP~~~

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • st0lve
    • August 23, 2005 at 9:10 PM

    My first real prodject in Source

    [Blocked Image: http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/9734/prew058zy.jpg]

    Textures for it:

    [Blocked Image: http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/2517/prew016mo.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/1833/prew029vy.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/4390/prew036kh.jpg]

    I just blocked it out for now, ps: posty made the hl version.

  • 3D- Arts and Design School

    • st0lve
    • August 23, 2005 at 7:59 PM

    nice school-

  • cs palmrich

    • st0lve
    • August 23, 2005 at 7:53 PM

    poor nexus

  • Free retail game textures anyone?

    • st0lve
    • August 23, 2005 at 3:33 PM

    I'd sue them.

  • Elvish Warrior

    • st0lve
    • August 22, 2005 at 9:51 PM

    Brass, brown and red.

    With a light skintone.

  • Guess the map!

    • st0lve
    • August 22, 2005 at 9:16 PM

    es_train?

  • HL2 High-detail skin pack

    • st0lve
    • August 22, 2005 at 8:25 PM

    to me highres is like paintings, on a distance they looks good, but on a close up, they are just random dots that look bad.

  • HL2 High-detail skin pack

    • st0lve
    • August 22, 2005 at 7:13 PM

    Way to photoskinned, and I hate photoskins.

  • My first box for source

    • st0lve
    • August 21, 2005 at 9:16 PM

    RD wins the award for bst entitys in a Source map EVR.

  • Why do texture artists always get shafted?

    • st0lve
    • August 21, 2005 at 8:21 PM

    Yeah you hear more about the other peoples, people think that the mappers do all the nice level art etc. but hell a map without textures wouldn't be worth SHIT.

    But no one gets that.

    Personally I love to texture stuff, atleast way more than I like to map for Source.

  • The Last Great War

    • st0lve
    • August 20, 2005 at 5:37 PM

    Due the fact that you got Warbeast and Alec is a big plus (except if they left the team), cause they are 2 amazing artists.

    But the leveldesign shots doesn't work, so thats like bleh~~

    Good luck in finding the peeps.

  • The 'Core Sketch Thread!?

    • st0lve
    • August 19, 2005 at 10:44 PM

    yeah ok, we prolly have shitloads at school aswell.

    couldn't hurt to nick some there.

  • The 'Core Sketch Thread!?

    • st0lve
    • August 19, 2005 at 9:14 PM

    plz more sketches more good.

    I actually drew a couple of noses, since I can't draw noses for 2 cent.

    [Blocked Image: http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/5967/noses2bb.jpg]

  • level/mod project

    • st0lve
    • August 18, 2005 at 9:14 PM

    if its for Ins, why are you making it in Max and not Hammer?

  • Guess the map!

    • st0lve
    • August 18, 2005 at 8:33 PM

    nlf_russia

  • Unreal Engine 4 announced

    • st0lve
    • August 18, 2005 at 1:54 PM

    I don't really enjoy all this new gen stuff that much as I do with old games.

  • Older photoshop digital stuff (2000-2003)

    • st0lve
    • August 17, 2005 at 9:43 PM
    Quote from NRG

    Great Zeus, st0lve! How did you know my avatar was from Jagged Alliance 2? You have a great eye for catching things like that! lolYeah, it is from Jagged Alliance 2. It is a character based off of me (yes, that character looks like me, and is me) I worked on Jagged Alliance 2 back at Sir-Tech in Ottawa Canada many years ago. All the employees got to be a character in the game. Mine was Sgt.Crott, a renegade general lol.. too funny. (I didn't make the portrait though.. I passed my driver's license over to my best friend who did all the portraits and he did it).

    I'd make love to you if you worked on the JA games, they are such great fun.Playing abit of Wildfire atm.

  • Broken Arrow recruitment thread - various positions open

    • st0lve
    • August 17, 2005 at 4:45 PM

    It doesn't but it just aswell could I guess.

    Cause to me it sounds just like another generic mod.

  • Job Stuff

    • st0lve
    • August 17, 2005 at 4:08 PM

    Did you quit?

    It seems like half of the core have worked there really D:

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™