1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Absolut Vodka

Posts by Absolut Vodka

  • TEXTURE CONTEST TECH CRATE OFF

    • Absolut Vodka
    • April 29, 2004 at 3:55 PM

    indeed very nice stuff going on there. I think I'll have a go later on

  • Post your picture extravaganza 2004

    • Absolut Vodka
    • April 26, 2004 at 6:35 AM

    Its like three years old...

    [Blocked Image: http://uploads.dodart.net/absolutvodkame.jpg]

  • TEXTURE CHALLENGE TWO : DIRTY FUTURE METAL

    • Absolut Vodka
    • March 24, 2004 at 4:31 PM

    i find the base texture to be the hardest pain in the ass bit to create...

  • 512x512 Havana-ish wall contest.

    • Absolut Vodka
    • March 23, 2004 at 2:38 AM

    made these yesterday... and since they fit the whole havana theme, I thought I might as well post them...

    [Blocked Image: http://uploads.dodart.net/abvredish1b.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://uploads.dodart.net/abvredish2b.jpg]

    shoutout to klein for his advice...

    mmm we need a new texture challange...

  • TEXTURE CHALLENGE TWO : DIRTY FUTURE METAL

    • Absolut Vodka
    • March 20, 2004 at 12:23 PM

    mmm there are tons of things you could add... just look at other textures in the thread to get ideas.

  • TEXTURE CHALLENGE TWO : DIRTY FUTURE METAL

    • Absolut Vodka
    • February 26, 2004 at 4:40 PM

    well im sure you wouldnt find anything like it in present or past times...but thanks for your comments

  • TEXTURE CHALLENGE TWO : DIRTY FUTURE METAL

    • Absolut Vodka
    • February 26, 2004 at 1:00 PM

    lol a tribal piece....

    [Blocked Image: http://uploads.dodart.net/abvtribalscifi2.jpg]

    edit: improved the tribal sign. Criticism/suggestions/tips/cheeseburgers are appreciated!

  • TEXTURE CHALLENGE TWO : DIRTY FUTURE METAL

    • Absolut Vodka
    • February 25, 2004 at 5:08 PM

    looks kinda odd but here's mine...

    [Blocked Image: http://dod.daddeltreff.de/gfx/vodka/abv_scifi2.jpg]

  • Caught Sadam!

    • Absolut Vodka
    • December 15, 2003 at 1:06 PM
    Quote from DD

    my religion is HATE IRAQ.

    So are u against the war in iraq or for it?

  • ts_1984 - taking up offers...

    • Absolut Vodka
    • December 5, 2003 at 5:18 AM
    Quote from spacer

    Based of Orson Welles' book of the same name,

    LOL you mean George Orwell

  • !REQUEST subway tiles texture 256X256 - Ewok

    • Absolut Vodka
    • November 28, 2003 at 3:20 AM

    ok Ill have a go

  • 512x512 Havana-ish wall contest.

    • Absolut Vodka
    • November 25, 2003 at 8:23 AM

    Hmmm..Im not sure if a map made with these textures would look all that good, cuz the textures have been made in such a variety of styles. I guess we'll see if someone makes one...

  • 512x512 Havana-ish wall contest.

    • Absolut Vodka
    • November 23, 2003 at 12:46 PM

    ..its super ivy...

    Anyway, so I drew some inspiration from klein's windows and quickly made this...

    [Blocked Image: http://dod.daddeltreff.de/gfx/vodka/abv_crackwall1b.jpg]

    and thats how you crap things up!

  • 512x512 Havana-ish wall contest.

    • Absolut Vodka
    • November 23, 2003 at 2:36 AM

    I think klien's is nice, though I prefer the first one...that one rocked

    Anyway, so I made this one for fun...and it sucks. I usually dont make textures from photos but whatever!... I couldnt be fucked to add windows either..

    [Blocked Image: http://dod.daddeltreff.de/gfx/vodka/abv_crackwall1.jpg]

    and here's the original photo to see the pain I went through...

    http://%7boption%7d

  • 512x512 Havana-ish wall contest.

    • Absolut Vodka
    • November 22, 2003 at 7:25 AM

    OMG mike is a slut!

  • 512x512 Havana-ish wall contest.

    • Absolut Vodka
    • November 20, 2003 at 4:12 AM

    Ok I made some quick ass 'colourful' changes...

    [Blocked Image: http://dod.daddeltreff.de/gfx/vodka/abv_Cubababy1a.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://dod.daddeltreff.de/gfx/vodka/abv_Cubababy1b.jpg]

    Anyway I give up on this texture...I think Ill start on a new one...

  • 512x512 Havana-ish wall contest.

    • Absolut Vodka
    • November 19, 2003 at 7:17 PM
    Quote from mikezilla

    its still good, just way too BROWN

    Is it really a brownie? On my monitor it doesnt seem that brown...

  • 512x512 Havana-ish wall contest.

    • Absolut Vodka
    • November 19, 2003 at 9:24 AM

    Hello...I just registered!

    [Blocked Image: http://dod.daddeltreff.de/gfx/vodka/Cuba_meets_Italy.jpg]

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™