Bye Spellbinder! I will miss you forever and ever ![]()
Posts by insta
-
-
I must see this

-
Quote from rockdude86
(i know my names rockdude86 here. used it because of my email but since its not possible to change youre username (as far as i know) i thought id say this since this could be a bit confusing)
PM zaphod or mojo, I'm sure they will be able to change it.
As for the map, looks very....special. In a good way!

-
Hurray! Congrats on the new job, and lets all pray for financial stability in your new company.
-
Hurts like hell. I instant-slouch infront of the computer, so it's no wonder.
-
-
Can't wait for this movie...
-
If I had been in her place, I would def had wanted the doctors/family to remove the goddamn tube. Or give me a hefty workover with a flamethrower.
-
Same as the rest, I'm very interested, but can you post a link to the original announcement, DD?
-
Very neato indeed! As said earlier, some spotlights in the main arena dome would look fantastic.
-
Run before you can activate your jetpack and take to the skies!!
-
Congrats Kami!!
-
Fill a supersoaker watergun with acid and spray it in a fine mist all over your face. You will never ever need to shave.
-
Yeh, although its a complete rebuild. Was fixed up for a possible official release, but Valve is sorta silent, so I don't really know what's happening with that

-
Here's my last map on the HL1 engine, finished 3-4 months ago, but I've been hesitant to release it.
Ye olde standard day of defeat map, map by me, textures by blazeer, tweaking/balancing by Fuzzdad (dod mapper).
Anyways, screenshots!
[Blocked Image: http://img175.exs.cx/img175/6926/adv15ua.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://img175.exs.cx/img175/8850/adv26hd.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://img175.exs.cx/img175/728/adv33ch.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://img175.exs.cx/img175/3214/adv46sl.jpg]
And a download link :
http://maps.nomad9.us/dod_advance.zip
Thanks to nomad9 for hosting it for me

Rest in peace, Half Life 1 engine!
-
Here's a wacky idea. What about links to current user projects/WIPs/completed stuff in the same box as the username/postcount etc. info is shown. The links would link to threads posted in the correct forums. All of this is set up by the user with say, a 3 link limit etc. Incorrect use of it would result in a ban or timeout or whatever (like linking to the ever hilarious goatse).
Okay so yeah, thats my suggestion

-
Those guys are trendsetters! I'm doing this as soon as possible tomorrow.
-
Cool stuff! Is it based on the same scene as in this picture?
[Blocked Image: http://img91.exs.cx/img91/4861/03n7tq.th.jpg]
-
My wallet is filled with the bodies of prositutes.
-
Congrats!