Maybe a bit heavy on the detail-texture usage?
Posts by insta
-
-
BIA, replaying Fallout2, DoD:S, Dawn of War (I'm stuck on a mission, haven't played it in a few weeks :/)
-
Doesn't look too bad, but it's a aim_ map which makes me want to set fire to your face

-
Doesn't the Xbox only have 64mb of memory? I would think 1024x1024 textures are possible, but certainly not standard.
-
Is this open to americans only?
-
-
Oh man, I would get so lost over there in the US, I think the picture Mojo showed had more roads than all of Norway.
-
Haha, I remember seeing an E3 video of this from like 98...it looked good then, but all the "awesome tech" they were showing off and which made the game stand out is more or less standard now.
-
Holy hell, they sure are hiring alot of new people. I wonder what they have planned.
-
-
Posty, please say that you added the Spider Mastermind. That was one of the things I really wanted to see in D3, and was extremely disappointed when I found out it was dropped.
[Blocked Image: http://img32.exs.cx/img32/9283/arachnotron3aq.jpg]



-
-
-
Let's all congratulate The_Postman, seems like D3:ROE is getting some good reviews, and judging from the screenshots, the game looks awesome!
I'll defintely pick this up once I get my paycheck, and the game comes to Norway

-
Surely not as amazing as jesus.
-
This is the second mod I've seen that tried to run this prank. The other one was Recall to Hell or something like that, for Doom3.
It wasn't as funny the second time

-
Nice to see mod with actual in-game features, instead of a bullet-point list of "things to come"! Nice work, and best of luck with it!
-
-
Thanks Delaz!
-
Posting in thread to congratulate! Please to be enjoy!!!!!