1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. insta

Posts by insta

  • A couple of stockholm pics.

    • insta
    • May 25, 2005 at 12:13 AM

    Great pictures

  • E3 Babe pics

    • insta
    • May 24, 2005 at 4:45 PM

    This is probably the best thing to have ever come out of the gaming industry.

  • Sad? No! Slightly obsessed? Perhaps...

    • insta
    • May 24, 2005 at 2:42 PM
    Quote from D3adlode

    Woah, you just kicked about 75% of people on this board in the balls, well done

    The remaining 25% of the forum population is prepubescent and have no balls which you could kick them in, so you gave their shin a good trashing instead.

  • Sad? No! Slightly obsessed? Perhaps...

    • insta
    • May 24, 2005 at 2:36 PM

    A lovely family, a bunch of shirts, what more can a man ask for in life?

  • I'm Rick James bitch!

    • insta
    • May 24, 2005 at 2:27 PM

    Burn the heretic.

  • Prey (Shakey shakey)

    • insta
    • May 23, 2005 at 11:23 PM

    I wonder if the portals are dynamic and can be spawned anywhere, or if they are set up with extensive entity trickery. Would be neat to have dynamic portals in a deathmatch-game, especially with the wacky gravity.

  • Happy birthday Norway!

    • insta
    • May 23, 2005 at 11:21 PM
    Quote from von*ferret

    I'll live under the couch if there is room. I'm small and only need a place to keep the liqour.

    Click.

  • Half-Life2: Into Oblivion

    • insta
    • May 23, 2005 at 11:19 PM
    Quote from mikezilla

    you and me.

    bike racks 2pm.

    You know I'm only kidding

    (please don't ban me)

  • Jailbreak Source

    • insta
    • May 23, 2005 at 4:06 PM

    Let's all go to the lobby!!

    I mean...Classified forum. Yes, let's all go there.

  • Half-Life2: Into Oblivion

    • insta
    • May 23, 2005 at 3:14 PM

    Hey man you should hook up with Mikezilla, I hear he is a writer as well, you two aspiring authors would surely have plenty to discuss

  • Quake IV on time for Christmas (maybe)

    • insta
    • May 23, 2005 at 1:13 PM
    Quote from D3adlode

    I have a complaint about the logo! It should be 'IV' not '4', sort it out or I'll send the lads round!!

    Your chav-posse? My word! A confession!!!

  • [WIP] de_dam UPDATED 6-10-05

    • insta
    • May 23, 2005 at 1:10 PM
    Quote from Zacker

    Are you like hinting at the cliffside missions in HL1 where there were plenty of thoose?

    The small map where you launched the rocket, so that [someone] could use a satelite to do [whatever]

    It was just after "On a rail", if I remember correctly.

  • Happy birthday Norway!

    • insta
    • May 23, 2005 at 1:01 PM
    Quote from Spellbinder

    Plz, there are like tons of Swedes that cares a great deal.

    Most of them are actually jellous on Norwegian that they have so much fun on this day.

    And of course i missed this one but i congrat some days late since im not here every day.

    CONGRATUALTIONS!!!!!!!

    Now im half Norwegian so i did my own little calebrations at home

    Also i really want to move back.

    Spellbinder.

    Display More

    I love you spellbinder, you can live on my couch if you want (please note: this is not a serious offer, please do not show up at my door, it would be highly uncomfortable)

  • [WIP] de_dam UPDATED 6-10-05

    • insta
    • May 23, 2005 at 12:54 PM
    Quote from JynxDaddy

    Am I the only one that sees half-life in that photo ;O

    First thing I thought of too.

  • Favorite grid size in Hammer?

    • insta
    • May 22, 2005 at 10:34 PM

    Mostly 8 and 4. I absolutely hate doing for example vertex editing with gridsize 1 in the new hammer. Click in one grid, the vertex goes in another. Irritating.

  • hi from me

    • insta
    • May 22, 2005 at 10:31 PM

    Hello and welcome

  • RUST

    • insta
    • May 19, 2005 at 11:20 PM
    Quote from DaanO

    I already know how to make a door thanks.

    I'm perfectly happy here

  • Enemy Territory: Quake Wars

    • insta
    • May 18, 2005 at 11:19 AM

    Wow, those new screenshots are great. A must-buy, if only my computer can run it

  • new photos and a dead bird

    • insta
    • May 17, 2005 at 5:53 PM

    I love your pictures, Steppenwolf. Lots of colours and very cool scenes all around

  • Call Of Duty 2

    • insta
    • May 17, 2005 at 5:50 PM

    Hrm, it looked like they were still using death animations instead of ragdolls...I hope to god it won't continue with the same system as in the original, where you shoot someone, they go down and roll around for a few seconds, then pop back up on their feet.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™