What's going on here?
Posts by insta
-
-
Love the skins, but the HL2 map isn't at a level where it should be displayed on a portfolio, atleast not yet. Some dodgy texturing and pretty basic brushwork.
Oh yes, and please post more musings! I've read through them all on previous visits to your site
(a repeat visitor? Shock and awe!) -
Hooray! Happy birthday

-
Ya I have 50 :E
-
Good work, the mod looks exciting!
-
Are you hired only as a texture artist, or will you be doing some mapping as well?
Congrats either way, of course!

-
Looks pretty sweet, trying it out at once.
-
Hahaha peri
-
For what engine/game?
-
Hey americans, when's the american version of "The Office" starting up again? I can only watch season 1 so many times before getting a bit bored.
-
Quote from FrieChamp
Someone get a job at Rockstar and find out what was going on there, either they are utterly retarded and forgot to remove it/or didn't notice that someone slipped it in there OR they are utterly genius and this is the best and most adventurous PR trick ever pulled off.
GTA3 : General outrage, "murder-sim", outrage because the player could beat up prostitues
GTA3: Vice City : Cubans (?) sued Rockstar because....well sheesh, I don't really remember, one of the missions in the game had you kill Cubans and they thought this was racist or somesuch.
GTA3: San Andreas : Worldwide news/outrage because of a mod which gives the player access to a fully-clothed sex minigame.
I wonder what GTA4 will bring.
-
Hey chuck, what about adding some more lights to brighten things up

-
Haha, if you want to bleed out of your eyesockets because of rampant stupidity, read the comment thread for the news article at Planethalflife :
-
Haha yeah, we never got past the tutorial-alley either. Whose idea was it to freeze the player while playing through the idiotic hints? And don't get me started on the movement speed!
-
HOLY SHIT YOU'RE FROM HARSTAD??!?! So am I!!!
That's the weirdest thing ever. Wow. My mind is blown.
Anyways, solid looking map, but it seems to follow the architecture-style of ns_ayumi very closely. Not that it's a bad thing, since it fits the textures perfectly, but it's all been seen before.
Again, wow. From Harstad. Wow. Wowowow.
-
A friend of mine got Angel of Darkness bundled with his graphics card, and we tried it the other day, since neither of us has played such a game before.
It's one of the worst games I've ever played.
-
-
Quote from ReNo
How exactly did you stumble across this little gem? I hope it wasn't on behalf of your employers - wouldn't like to see ubi's standards slipping that low

[Blocked Image: http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/3459/india3rg.jpg]

-
Quote from capone_adam
Currently there are seven 512 maps and two 1024 maps. This is aimed towards a game engine. Can anyone tell me if that sounds wrong?, thanks.
Sounds like alot of texture memory spent on a single building facade. But I'm sure someone with more knowledge in these things (klein) will give you a real answer

-
Congrats man, I'm surprised you werent hired earlier
