1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. insta

Posts by insta

  • Guess the map!

    • insta
    • August 21, 2005 at 10:18 PM

    dod_bunker by narby.

  • dm_grale (updated on 15-08-09)

    • insta
    • August 21, 2005 at 3:06 PM

    I like it

    The torches would look alot better with a model-replacement though.

  • Guess the map!

    • insta
    • August 18, 2005 at 8:51 PM
    Quote from D3ads

    Seeing as no one's done another map, here we go:

    [Blocked Image: http://www.viziogames.com/reviews/images/No%20One%20Lives%20Forever_6.jpg]

    A mission from NOLF where you wandered around Germany and tried saving some fat jerk scientist.

  • Guess the map!

    • insta
    • August 18, 2005 at 1:32 AM
    Quote from TomWithTheWeather

    That's the last level in Painkiller, though I dont know what its called.

    I'm pretty sure it's called "Hell"

    Anyways, you win!

  • Guess the map!

    • insta
    • August 18, 2005 at 1:22 AM

    Huzzah!

    [Blocked Image: http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/165/1b6hn.jpg]

    A memorable level from a great game

  • Guess the map!

    • insta
    • August 18, 2005 at 1:21 AM

    Oh man imageshack is slow tonight...

  • Guess the map!

    • insta
    • August 17, 2005 at 11:20 PM

    SonicDM, it's a map from SOF1 where you have to protect a cargoplane in a hangar whilst your AI friend does some stuff with a bomb/computer. Can't remember what it's called though

  • Firefox!

    • insta
    • August 17, 2005 at 3:49 PM

    Get some plugins, that will make it a bit different.

  • Doom III: Q2 Lost Marine Test Build Released

    • insta
    • August 11, 2005 at 7:37 PM

    Wow that's dark. I've been reading various comments on this since I don't have Doom3 installed, and the overall opinion seems to be "meh".

    Judging from those screens, I would have to agree. In my opinion, Quake2 looked better than that...

  • Guess the map!

    • insta
    • August 11, 2005 at 6:06 PM
    Quote from Mazy

    as_oilrig

    Correct hooray!

  • Guess the map!

    • insta
    • August 11, 2005 at 6:01 PM
    Quote from Captain P

    vip_killskybox?

    You are closest without going over.

  • Guess the map!

    • insta
    • August 11, 2005 at 5:05 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://clan.bflsite.com/images/maps/as_oilrig.jpg]

    Hint : it's a VIP map.

  • Guess the map!

    • insta
    • August 11, 2005 at 5:03 PM

    I won something

  • Guess the map!

    • insta
    • August 11, 2005 at 5:00 PM

    It looks like something out of...uh, that vampire vs vampirehunter mod...

    I've never played it, but I'm going to make a wild guess at vvsvh_church

  • Mythbusters

    • insta
    • August 11, 2005 at 9:35 AM

    Discovery Channel is the only TV channel I watch. Too much reality-series on all other channels for my liking

  • Memories.

    • insta
    • August 11, 2005 at 8:23 AM

    That's a whole bunch of smileys.

  • Aftermath trailer

    • insta
    • August 11, 2005 at 1:34 AM

    Looked ok to me, but all I want and expect from an HL2 expansion is more of the same gameplay found in the original.

  • Heh heh..

    • insta
    • August 10, 2005 at 5:36 AM

    Make a new modelling contest, ol.

  • japaneseprop!

    • insta
    • August 10, 2005 at 1:09 AM

    Haha, I actually typed it by looking at the "Topic review" window while typing. But from now on, you'll be koko

  • japaneseprop!

    • insta
    • August 10, 2005 at 12:56 AM

    That looks sweet, KoKo5oVaR.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™