[Blocked Image: http://www.shalomgemeente.nl/images/Web%20foto]
I guess it's an urban legend!
[Blocked Image: http://www.shalomgemeente.nl/images/Web%20foto]
I guess it's an urban legend!
I'm sure that if parallax mapping was coming with Lost Coast, you would have heard about it.
This would probably be the forum for you.
http://www.mapcore.net/forums/viewforum.php?f=22
Edit : Damn you st0lve! Atleast I provided a link :E
In no particular order ![]()
Valve - Great community-support, great games.
Ritual - Sin, although flawed at launch, was a great game. Hopefully Sin2 will be their big comeback.
iD - Quake and Doom series, sheesh. If it hadn't been for Quake1, this forum wouldn't exist and we would probably all play sports or something ![]()
Rockstar North - God I love the GTA games.
Epic - The UT series of games. Also, very community-orientated.
You can use brushes as well. Pretty sure the buildings in the skybox in de_dust are brushes.
Very nice.
Quote from KosmoMore so than violent videogames I'm betting my money that people who join military are much more prone for violent acts. Especially the ones who have served in a warzone or some other catastrophe/disaster area like in Kosovo.
I have quite a few friends which have served in Kosovo, and they are only prone to getting horribly drunk.
Ah yes, that's what I meant. Should probably have deleted all that other junk ![]()
Just a guess, but maybe remove the $ from "$basetexture" "skybox/$sky_mike_01bk.vtf"?
Mind you, this is just a guess.
Sweeeet. Excellent idea and design!
Can anybody tell me if the point_devshot_camera entity works? When using the -makedevshots command in-game, I'm only told by the console that it's a unknown command, but in the Help text for the entity, that's what you're supposed to write.
Oh if only Taylor had been here, he would have told us the name of the map whilst insulting our mothers. Whatever happened to him ![]()
generalvivi : Add a doorframe around the door, to get a more realistic transition from the wallpaper.
Red Alert and Warcraft 2 for me. God I love those old RTS games.
Duke Nukem 3d, I'm pretty sure. It's also what got me started with level design.