1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. insta

Posts by insta

  • Stupidity reigns

    • insta
    • September 26, 2005 at 6:41 PM

    Is that Fox News comedy hour or something? I can't see how it's a worthy news-story, borderline insane conspiracy-nuts have always been around.

  • Some 3D stuff from a beginner :P

    • insta
    • September 26, 2005 at 5:21 PM

    Looks very.....1995

  • Boost yourself

    • insta
    • September 26, 2005 at 3:55 AM

    Cheers. Printing out the list right now, will have it tattooed to my chest tomorrow.

  • totally random texture thread

    • insta
    • September 25, 2005 at 3:06 AM
    Quote from PhilipK

    hzndpainted from yo mamaa.

    sriouslyt tho looks kidna kewl.¨~

    Looks swanky, although a bit too intoxicated. Consumed alcoholic beverages?

  • totally random texture thread

    • insta
    • September 25, 2005 at 2:59 AM

    Looks swanky, although a bit too dark. Handpainted from scratch?

  • Peacefull - My army photographs

    • insta
    • September 25, 2005 at 1:25 AM

    Good stuff, love the last picture.

    What type of tank/apc did you serve on?

  • The Ascendancy - Excellent Maps for HL2DM

    • insta
    • September 25, 2005 at 1:17 AM

    Nice work. I miss seeing review-sites for custom maps. There's still Hangar16 for singleplayer stuff, although it's hardly ever updated anymore. I guess when it comes to multiplayer, there's just too many crappy maps to wade through until you find one worth reviewing.

  • Post your Place Extravaganza

    • insta
    • September 25, 2005 at 12:53 AM

    Looks like a comfy computerchair, klein

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • insta
    • September 24, 2005 at 2:29 PM

    Love the Duke3d maps. Those were the good old days

  • Duck Doom

    • insta
    • September 24, 2005 at 4:24 AM

    Haha, neat.

  • The random model thread!

    • insta
    • September 24, 2005 at 2:30 AM

    Nice!

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • insta
    • September 23, 2005 at 2:54 PM

    Here are even more screenshots of my DoD map. Fast compile, as usual.

    [Blocked Image: http://img307.imageshack.us/img307/8972/sal12ue.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img307.imageshack.us/img307/7703/sal21ox.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/2140/sal39sy.jpg]

    Please excuse the CS hud and radar.

    Just 3 days now until I can start adding detail-models !

    Edit: Oh yeah, and I've started displacementmapping the roofs, although that doesn't show in these screens.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • insta
    • September 21, 2005 at 1:40 PM

    Looks sweet Nysautro. Are you going with brushwork only, or will you add models as well?

  • CryEngine2 techdemo

    • insta
    • September 19, 2005 at 1:47 PM

    Jesus, that looks good.

    Edit: The clouds are incredible. Can't wait for FarCry2

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • insta
    • September 19, 2005 at 1:36 AM

    No idea. I only betatested the first version, which was more or less a direct port. From what I've gathered from looking at the offical forum and such, there are changes to the classes, changes in weapons (new weapons, some old ones removed) and so on. From what the devteam hints at, it's more or less a complete overhaul of the game.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • insta
    • September 18, 2005 at 10:56 PM
    Quote from Holeman

    insta, indeed that looks quite good as usual, are you intending to have that map be played in CAL?

    I guess. It's a port of rr2, but who knows if it will play the same after the gameplay changes in DoD:S.

  • Wasteland warrior - WIP character model.

    • insta
    • September 18, 2005 at 7:47 PM

    I like it! Reminds me of Mad Max 2.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • insta
    • September 17, 2005 at 10:44 PM

    Oh, more pictures from my map.

    [Blocked Image: http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/6607/dodsalerno13yr.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/2843/dodsalerno28wp.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/7206/dodsalerno36lm.jpg]

    Almost 2 weeks in development now. Finished the entire layout except for spawns. More or less just waiting for the DoD:S cache to be unlocked so that I can replace textures and models. Guess I'll start work on the interiors in the meantime, along with lighting.

  • Advent Children

    • insta
    • September 17, 2005 at 8:01 PM

    I've never played a Final Fantasy game in my life, and I watched the movie the other day. Story didn't make much sense to me, but the CG was wonderfull. Although I had no idea what was going on at any given time, I still enjoyed it.

  • Damn it's cold

    • insta
    • September 16, 2005 at 10:17 AM

    Oh god why won't it stop raining? It's been raining for like a month here, pretty cold as well.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™