1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. insta

Posts by insta

  • My natural-selection 2 map

    • insta
    • June 28, 2012 at 11:16 PM

    Neato burrito!

  • Happy birthdday Thiago Klafkeeee

    • insta
    • June 28, 2012 at 11:14 PM
    Quote from dux

    Some people are still popular enough around here (read: suck enough dicks) to get birthday threads.

    Haha, you are sad

  • Radical Entertainment - Being Closed

    • insta
    • June 28, 2012 at 11:08 PM
    Quote from dux

    Rad who?

    Radical. Like your statement just there.

  • Guild Wars 2

    • insta
    • June 28, 2012 at 2:10 PM

    After the disappointment of Diablo3 and the Extended Cut DLC I will vote with my wallet and boycott this

  • Mission Improbable WIP thread

    • insta
    • June 27, 2012 at 12:49 AM

    More stuff!

    [Blocked Image: http://media.moddb.com/cache/images/m…omparison02.jpg]

    Another comparison from MIMP2.

    [Blocked Image: http://media.moddb.com/cache/images/m…imp3_cave01.jpg]

    Weird alien cave from MIMP3! Very work in progress, but I thought it was definitely worth showing off. The pipes and plants are all animated, so it looks super-cool ingame. <3 Rick.

    As always, bigger versions are here:

    http://www.moddb.com/mods/mission-improbable/images

    And news-babble is here:

    http://www.moddb.com/mods/mission-improbable/news

    The latest news, which was posted just 10 minutes ago, is not up yet. But it will be, soon! Most likely.

    I'm getting pretty good at this promotion-stuff. Maybe I should start doing it on other forums as well.

  • jesus christ this is awesome

    • insta
    • June 26, 2012 at 11:53 AM

    UFO!!!

    Or a cylinder filled with nuclear waste

  • Mission Improbable WIP thread

    • insta
    • June 25, 2012 at 10:33 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://media.moddb.com/cache/images/m…omparison01.jpg]

    A comparison from MIMP2 I just uploaded. You can see a bigger version here :

    http://www.moddb.com/mods/mission-impro ... comparison

    And then clicking on the HD button.

  • Diablo 3

    • insta
    • June 20, 2012 at 10:37 PM

    I finished Diablo 3 today!

    Quote

    Turns out Diablo wasn't dead!

    Quote

    He is now though!

  • Mission Improbable WIP thread

    • insta
    • June 19, 2012 at 11:50 PM
    Quote from Marvin.Star

    I just want to play as that wheel chair guy.

    That's a good idea!

  • Mission Improbable WIP thread

    • insta
    • June 18, 2012 at 6:42 PM

    We might give him sunglasses.

  • Mission Improbable WIP thread

    • insta
    • June 16, 2012 at 2:22 AM
    Quote from Skacky

    I actually thought that was Breen in the wheelchair.

    Haha, you're not the first to say that!

    Glad you seem to like it! Looking forward to posting more stuff. And big ups to Rick_D for the lovely art!

  • Mission Improbable WIP thread

    • insta
    • June 15, 2012 at 5:15 PM

    Heyo!

    Since Mission Improbable is well underway now, I thought I'd start a thread here where I can post all the stuff I usually post on ModDB.

    Me and Rick_D are hard at work on it, and we aim to be content complete at the end of June. Once we reach that, we will spend some time polishing it up as much as we can, and hopefully it will turn out just dandy.

    Anyways, here's the things I posted to ModDB last night. I'll stick with the screenshots, if you want to read more general update stuff you can take a look here : http://www.moddb.com/mods/mission-improbable

    [Blocked Image: http://media.moddb.com/images/mods/1/16/15475/mimp2_1.jpg]

    The re-worked MIMP2 map. Rick is currently working on it, I'll do an additional script and optimization pass on it once he's done.

    [Blocked Image: http://media.moddb.com/images/mods/1/16/15475/mimp3_1.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://media.moddb.com/images/mods/1/16/15475/mimp3_2.jpg]

    This is the work-in-progress MIMP3 map. I'm currently polishing and tweaking it, once I'm done with it I'll hand it over to Rick so he can do some stuff with it.

    [Blocked Image: http://media.moddb.com/images/mods/1/16/15475/mimp_rebelleader.jpg]

    And here's our new character, he is the rebel leader you meet in the second map. He is hella battle-scarred from fighting the Combine for so long. Now he has a more administrative role in the Resistance movement, but he can still pack a punch if he's backed up in a corner (and facing the correct way, haha).

    I'll keep this thread updated with whatever new media (ooh media, I actually just mean .jpg images) that's posted.

    Again, if you want to read the development-updates, you can take a look right here :

    http://www.moddb.com/mods/mission-improbable

    Okay hope you like it!!

  • Indie Game - The Movie

    • insta
    • June 13, 2012 at 12:42 PM

    I hope they release a edited-down version with only the Team Meat stuff. Although I guess I can just use the fast-forward button during the other parts.

  • Hey Helder, say goodbye to:

    • insta
    • June 13, 2012 at 9:07 AM

    Congrats HP!!!!!!

  • Black Mesa Source

    • insta
    • June 12, 2012 at 3:47 PM
    Quote from dux

    lol so are they going to update their engine to unreal 4 soon

    roflmao xD

  • Euro 2012

    • insta
    • June 8, 2012 at 8:31 PM

    lol 22 guys running after a ball, heh plebs, enjoy your idiot past time

    *watches online starcraft2 tournament*

  • Crytek to make free-to-play games only

    • insta
    • June 8, 2012 at 8:29 PM

    Good for them! Now they have completely free hands to create what they want (as long as they fund it themselves), and no more required "good ideas" from the publisher side. Hope it works out for them!

  • E3 2012

    • insta
    • June 7, 2012 at 10:57 PM

    Still better than the intensely scripted "unscripted banter" during the big press conferences though.

  • E3 2012

    • insta
    • June 7, 2012 at 10:52 PM

    oh em gee

  • Beyond: Two Souls

    • insta
    • June 5, 2012 at 4:41 PM

    I hope the characters can cry, the only true human emotion.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™