Aye, old soviet gunship/trooptransport.
Posts by insta
-
-
Was your inspiration source the MI-24 Hind?
[Blocked Image: http://img287.imageshack.us/img287/3324/mi24hind141fs.jpg]
-
I like it, although the skin is a bit blurry.
-
Digitalmedia, you're all business and no fun. Stay a while and chat please

-
-
Looks very good, hope you find some decent people.
-
I don't really need any extras except for private messaging.
-
Quote from Pericolos0
looks fucking awesome insta
but it needs custom models tho, or it will start looking completely generic in a whileI've already made a 100% custom-made horse-shoe

I'll also convert some of the brushwork to models, such as ceiling-supports, railings, fences etc.
Thanks for the nice comments btw.
-
-
New pictures of my map. Finally got my hands on the DoD:S textures and models, so I can start adding detail to the map. Screenshot taken in CS:S, HDR simulated in Photoshop by skdr (thanks!
)[Blocked Image: http://3decade.com/tmp/dod_salerno1.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://3decade.com/tmp/dod_salerno2.jpg]
-
Haha, this sounds like a story I would want to hear.
-
They show up for me. Looks pretty good.
-
Well let me be the first to say welcome

-
Cool. The first one looks like the tank I served on

-
Congrats man, hope you like it

-
Now thats bumpmapping you can take home to your mom.
-
The ragdoll physics is hilariously overdone. Reminds me of Deus Ex 2 (ewww)
-
It's out!!! Hooray, I'm staying up all night playing

-
jad·ed Audio pronunciation of "jaded" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (jdd)
adj.
1. Worn out; wearied: “My father's words had left me jaded and depressed” (William Styron).
2. Dulled by surfeit; sated: “the sickeningly sweet life of the amoral, jaded, bored upper classes” (John Simon).
3. Cynically or pretentiously callous.
-