I agree with jynx ![]()
Posts by insta
-
-
Look in props_foliage. It's the regular HL2 trees, but with a third skin (the regular ones had two skins, without leaves and with some red leaves)
-
I like the map-drawing. Can't wait to see it ingame.
-
Hooray, good news

-
Good luck in your fight against the compiler. We're all with you in spirit.
-
Looks pretty nice, I like the concept. A bit hard to see what's going on in the screenshots though.
-
Yeah, I like it

-
Quote from PS_Mouse
While we were running damage control to see how much work we'd lost, we noticed that most recent surviving version of the design doc mentioned nothing about whether Terminus Discord was multiplayer or singleplayer. So, we switched to singleplayer.
Haha, that strikes me as funny for some reason.
-
Haha, sweet pics klein

-
That looks very sweet, philip

-
Thats a hefty amount of crates

-
I'll have my mom sign up and post some. Maybe she can tell some hilarious stories too.
-
The only important thing in life is beer, you all live on huge ranches in a vast desert except for the people living in or around the Sydney opera house, you frequently see kangaroos.
Okay, and now Norway again

-
-
Yeah, it's called VMPI. Batch compiler has support for it, but the compile program itself isn't available. Valve couldn't release it because of some copyright-issues, so they released part of the sourcecode instead. Someone will have to piece it together, if possible.
-
Quote from ginsengavenger
so it takes a server farm of 32 machines 40 minutes to compile Lost Coast with all the HDR shiznitz and such. http://arstechnica.com/articles/culture/lostcoast.ars/4our compile times are about to take a jump

I hope someone releases some compile tools which will allow us to use several computers at the same time. Anybody know if someone is working on something like this? I've seen that Zoners tools are still active, but so far no radical changes to the standard tools.
-
-
I heard it sucked, which was a big surprise to me since videogame movies often tend to be of really high quality.
-
Hey d3 download some "Sykdom", they're pretty neat and I think you will like them.
-