1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. insta

Posts by insta

  • can't remember if we already addressed this...

    • insta
    • November 18, 2005 at 9:28 AM

    Well thats weird

  • what are you currently listening to?

    • insta
    • November 17, 2005 at 9:02 PM

    Orbital - Spare parts express

  • OMG 50 CENTS GAME YALL!!!1111

    • insta
    • November 17, 2005 at 9:00 PM

    Everybody knows that you're not a real gangster until you have a computer game made in your name.

  • tmp_lodge -updates-

    • insta
    • November 17, 2005 at 10:01 AM
    Quote from curman

    Looks great, myself personally I'd like to see some larger screenshots without the borders, and a little bit more of an overview of the map..

    Agreed. The border is especially distracting.

    Other than that it looks good.

  • D-Day 1944: Operation Overlord is looking for animators!

    • insta
    • November 17, 2005 at 10:00 AM

    Hey thats quite the impressive list of features and acronyms for your engine. Sounds like it will put quite a bit of strain on pretty much any server. Are you planning on running all your gameservers (since it almost sounds like an MMORPG), or are you planning on your community to host them?

    Also, I think you are spreading yourself and your team a bit thin by developing the same (?) game for 3 engines. What if you release a mediocre mod for BF2/HL2? After a failed/horrible release, most people probably won't give your mod a second glance and certainly not help build up a strong community.

  • stalker, what happened?

    • insta
    • November 13, 2005 at 9:47 PM

    They can take as long as they want, as long as they release it with most/all of the features they've announced. The game sounds incredible from what I've heard and I'm not surprised that it takes a long time to develop.

  • Unholy visageog Kosmo the devouring madman!

    • insta
    • November 13, 2005 at 9:45 PM

    You look like you're from Finland

  • New Steam Games Agreement.

    • insta
    • November 11, 2005 at 5:30 PM
    Quote from Fletch

    So all those mods who are planning to sell their end-product are kind of fucked.

    I'm sure if they contact valve, they can work something out. Look at They Hunger.

  • Don't read Scientific American

    • insta
    • November 11, 2005 at 11:34 AM

    Haha, that's incredible.

  • The matrix: Path of neo, and its AMAZING visuals!!!

    • insta
    • November 11, 2005 at 7:39 AM

    Because no matter how much it sucks it will still sell lots because of the name?

  • The random model thread!

    • insta
    • November 10, 2005 at 8:43 PM

    I thought it was one of those mini-subs

  • Nothing works with gmax files?

    • insta
    • November 10, 2005 at 8:43 PM

    According to google :

    Quote

    I'm pretty sure gmax can import 3ds files, but I'm not sure it can import .max files of any version. As for export, right now the only way to get a gmax file into 3dsmax is to export to a game model (quake .mdl if I recall correctly), and then convert that file to a .3ds file and import into 3dsmax.

    That was from a forum post from 2004, so unless they've made some changes since, then this is your solution.

    So good luck with that

  • How many years have you been involved in mapcore?

    • insta
    • November 10, 2005 at 4:10 PM

    <--

  • Insomnia

    • insta
    • November 8, 2005 at 10:01 AM

    Go make some coffee.

  • Half-Life 2 mapping project WIP Pics

    • insta
    • November 8, 2005 at 5:13 AM

    Very nice, been following Insurrection for quite some time now (although you're a bit slow updating your site :S)

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • insta
    • November 6, 2005 at 10:17 PM

    Lovely. Great shadows on the front of the dam.

  • zp_santeria sauce lolz

    • insta
    • November 5, 2005 at 10:19 PM

    Source-engine so kwazy!

  • VideoGaiden

    • insta
    • November 5, 2005 at 10:17 PM

    After watching that episode, I have to say I agree. The previous episodes were more or less understandable, but here I only got the gist of what they were saying. Still, great show

  • VideoGaiden

    • insta
    • November 5, 2005 at 6:27 PM

    Consolevania is great, although I've only seen two episodes of season 2. The scottish accent makes their harsh reviews even better.

  • I AM VERY MUCH DISLIKING STEAM TODAY

    • insta
    • November 5, 2005 at 2:11 AM

    I've found that the solution is to never ever reboot your computer or exit Steam.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™