Posts by insta
-
-
Have fun, don't pawn off your house/car/wife at the casinos.
-
Looks very good, especially considering you've only mapped for 18 months.
-
Haha thats awesome.
-
Infiltrate it and blow it up.
-
Like from scratch? Klik and Play is superb, by 1995 standards.
-
Well I had been standing in a dark corner, recharging my "HDR Vision"-goggles. You have to be fast on the screenshot-key to capture the most HDR goodness

-
-
Looking better. But please resize your screenshots before posting, they are huge

-
I love the last picture.
-
Anybody know how to compile with HDR in the batch compiler?
-
I'm listening to the new Prodigy album. It's pretty good.
-
Quote from KungFuSquirrel
That was the one thing that did work in the 3d view before

Really? Well my face is red

Anyways, anybody else having any problems with the 2d views? After working in hammer for a while (10-20 minutes), when I try to move the 2d views around they first spaz out then go completely black.
-
Oh god yes we can finally resize brushes and move vertexes in the 3d view

And the new model preview is sweet as hell.
-
Downloading now, please oh please be as good as I expect.
-
I think that means that you have too many overlays on one surface. Not 100% sure, but you could look into it

-
This guy almost sounds like a Chinese Jack Thompson

Anyways, these things happen quite often. But as far as I know, if they ever get to the courtroom they are often dismissed. And if it did turn into a case, I'm sure Blizzard has a bloodthirsty legal team, or atleast the funds to get one.
-
Very nice and crisp textures

-
Isn't the "we're making a mod but we are counting on being bought"-phenomenon more or less only to be found in the HL community?
I would think that most people in charge of these mods have looked at CS and DOD and want to be the next to receive a bag of money from Valve.
I wonder what would happen if Valve came out and said "ok, we will never ever in a billion years buy another mod". The day after, Planethalflife would probably be covered with news-storys regarding mod-cancelletions.
The rest of the mods would probably schedule their beta-release for year 1 000 000 002 005
-
It reminds me of a Tony Hawk game, Erratic.