Posts by insta
-
-
It was a pretty good game, but I thought the level design sucked. The gunfights more than made up for it though.
They should have added a skirmish-mode, where you could set up fights in small areas. Would add a shitload of replay-value.
-
Good luck man, hope you get it.
-
-
Leaving in a few hours to visit my family and spend christmas with them. Then it's back the 29th and start preparations to get drunk.
-
Sorry to hear this, Zaphod. Best of luck in the future, you deserve it.
-
-
Looking good, crackerjack. Will it have any buildings/interior sections, or is it terrain only?
-
Yep, looks good.
-
-
Yeah, that's a great idea.
-
-
Wow, very cool.
-
Quote from von*ferret
its moved to my lower throat. I went on an eating binge last night. Had just about everything in the house, but I think it was the three breasts of chicken that might've moved it. No more blood when I spit and I'm not congested. whoo. I hope it doesn't scrape all the way down to my stomach.
Or when it finally....exits you.
-
Yeah, I think a doctor would be a good idea. If you try to swallow it it might get stuck even further down, and that would probably suck even more.
-
The outside areas remind me of Doom/Duke3d, the way all the walls have the same height.
Also, I'm a bit confused as to what the setting of the map is. Forklifts, a very fancy bridge, a river, several very different types of corridors etc. There's no continuity, and even though you use a large variety of textures, none of the areas seem unique or stick out, it's more or less plain corridors with different textures (but, you said you hadn't started detailing yet)
Oh yeah, and in this scene :
http://www.sonicdm.cs-irc.com/mapping/d ... b60015.jpg
Try to make some doors that fit with the "theme", which in this case would be...industrial, I guess. Square boring garagedoors will seem more in place there.
-
Great idea, izuno. Shouldn't be a problem keeping it updated either, since it would have alot of contributors.
-
Yeah, the terrain needs to be roughed up a little. The town is good though, I like the central tower/dome.
-
-
Thanks! Huzzah
