1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. insta

Posts by insta

  • Happy birthday Kleiny!!11

    • insta
    • February 22, 2006 at 5:25 PM

    Happy birthday! Hope you have a good one

  • *pokes nose in*

    • insta
    • February 22, 2006 at 5:24 PM

    You forgot my name + hello.

  • totally random texture thread

    • insta
    • February 20, 2006 at 1:55 AM

    Reminds me of the first screenshots released of the Unreal Engine 3. Great work

  • What Games are you playing?

    • insta
    • February 19, 2006 at 7:53 PM

    Oh, I forgot. Project Gotham Racing 3 on the Xbox 360. Good stuff.

  • What Games are you playing?

    • insta
    • February 19, 2006 at 6:06 PM

    Been replaying HL:Source and The Punisher (which is a pretty fun thirdperson shooter). Apart from that I just spend my time on the computer mapping.

  • totally random texture thread

    • insta
    • February 19, 2006 at 2:13 AM

    Looks great, Stefan.

  • Ok, now I'm really thinking about leaving this country

    • insta
    • February 15, 2006 at 10:14 PM

    Yeah, I hope you stick with game dev because I really think you have a future there.

  • Bunker Scene

    • insta
    • February 15, 2006 at 10:13 PM

    The lighting is very cool, but I'm not sure about that camo-net over the bunker. It's a concrete bunker in the middle of a concrete landscape, so I don't think it would fool any attackers. Also, the outlining rope looks very rigid.

  • The random model thread!

    • insta
    • February 14, 2006 at 10:22 PM

    Haha, great work.

  • Funky 3D room painting

    • insta
    • February 14, 2006 at 5:58 PM

    That is insanely cool.

  • Forest Temple Corridor

    • insta
    • February 14, 2006 at 2:36 PM

    Not unless you code it in. Sin had something similar as well, and Prey has wall-walking and such in it, as shown in the videos.

  • The random model thread!

    • insta
    • February 12, 2006 at 4:52 PM

    Looks much better!

  • Indian Fight Club remake/rip-off WTF

    • insta
    • February 12, 2006 at 4:51 PM

    Awesome. Doesn't beat Turkish Spiderman, though.

    [Blocked Image: http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/6654/turkeyspider0105at.jpg]

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • insta
    • February 11, 2006 at 10:47 PM

    Looks cool, but what's going on with the floorgrate in the last picture? Looks like its baked into a glass surface

  • Aftermath: April 24th

    • insta
    • February 11, 2006 at 9:12 AM
    Quote from MJ

    Aftermath will be episodic http://www.gamespot.com/news/6144151.html

    I think they're rather opening it up for more small expansions in the future. Which is good news

  • de_corse

    • insta
    • February 11, 2006 at 7:18 AM

    Dang, that's some superb testing.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • insta
    • February 10, 2006 at 6:56 PM

    Very impressive work, sa74n. Can't wait to play it

  • HDR Lightning :)

    • insta
    • February 10, 2006 at 6:54 PM
    Quote from D3ads

    Possibly a daft question, but does HDR apply to night environments as well? I have only seen sunny day stuff thus far...

    Well, it would certainly work (as in, compile) but I don't know how good the ingame effect would be. Also, there isn't HDR nighttime skybox released yet.

  • The random model thread!

    • insta
    • February 10, 2006 at 6:52 PM

    Took me a while to see that it was supposed to be a rhino head (I hope). Good work for only 3 days though!

  • Retouch

    • insta
    • February 8, 2006 at 5:51 PM
    Quote from The Postman

    Am I the only one that thought she looked better without the retouch?

    Nope.

    Edit: damn, burned by thrik

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™