![]()
duke3d.
Are there any problems with running it under WinXP?
![]()
duke3d.
Are there any problems with running it under WinXP?
Please either ban nexus or activate an ignore function.
Looks sweet! Quick suggestion : when jumping on the eject button on the SNES, the cartridge pops out? ![]()
The rainbow is a really nice touch.
Yeah, the performance was pretty horrid in places, sewers especially.
Superb! Shaun of the dead is one of my favorite movies, can't wait to see this one.
Die Krupps, Stanton Warriors, Plump DJs and various other music that goes "beep boop beeoeep bopbip bip booeeeiiip"
Started playing Dawn of War again, which is nothing but good times.
Looking good, dudetor! I like the texture use on the building in the second screenshot.
Long time no post. Here's a random screenshot from a singleplayer thingy I'm working on. Currently working on getting all maps ingame and linked up, so I can begin to estimate total gameplay time (I'm shooting for 3-4 hours).
[Blocked Image: http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/6978/map200068nh.jpg]
This is from the first compile, so excuse just about everything ![]()
I must say, actually playing the map gives you so many more gameplay ideas than staring at a empty notepad file. Time to write them down before I forget ![]()
Let me hear you say....vat.
I'll just write Ghostbuster right here and click Submit.
Came in expecting hobos, was pleasantly surprised by animals.
Congrats on not going insane while making that ![]()
You should try 3d modelling, if you haven't already.
Quote from MazySweet, would love to give some of the Kings Quest and Larry games another try today. Amazing thing is that back when I played them I didn't understand english at all, yet I somehow managed to get quite far in them (And even complete Kings Quest 5). Scary D:
Hah. I managed to play through the Indiana Jones games without knowing any english, AND without the blasted code wheel. I thought it was normal to take a year or so to finish a game.
Haha, awesome.
Hope they spend a bit more time on their level design this time around. Looking forward to it though, loved the combat in the first one.