Got my printed copy for christmas, thanks mom (and hourences)!
Fun to see KFS and klein interviewed ![]()
Got my printed copy for christmas, thanks mom (and hourences)!
Fun to see KFS and klein interviewed ![]()
Dune 2, Moonstone, Cannonfodder, it's hard to pick just one. It's also hard to remember the names of some of them, seeing that I didn't really know all that much english back then (I knew 'Options' meant that you could change stuff, although the following submenu made no sense at all)
They grow up so fast! Happy birthday to him ![]()
Lucky bastards! AVP2 is the official lunch-hour multiplayer game here these days, so please make the multiplayer solid ![]()
Holy macarony. I guess the rest of us can just retire from mapping ![]()
Quote from SkjalgIt most likely has to do with your settings in FF, you can tell firefox to always set normal text to white (which you've probably done:P). insta, you really get bored sometimes dont you?
huh?
I don't think you can change to another theme. Send a pm to mojo and yell at him. Maybe he can fix it ![]()
That's weird, isn't like that for me. Which browser are you using?
That's alotta copy-pasting.
Quick question : Does QW use precompiled lightmaps along with dynamic lights? I'd love to be able to choose between the two.
Quote from KoKo5oVaRReally sweet sp mod, i liked it a whole lot, and found the voice acting quite coolbut i however, felt the urge to do this http://kokosovar.free.fr/laura_go.mp3
seriously
Hahaha, I love it.
I also liked her "hello.....hello......hello...................hello.......hello?" bit when she was on the radio.
Added it to my christmas wishlist ![]()
If I don't get it, I'll be sure to order it anyway.
Very nice work. Any plans of releasing the HL2 singleplayer map?
Map for DoD:S if you can, those guys love custom maps.
Oski made a post!!!!
I can't wait!"!#¤! I loved the original Poke646, must have played through it a million times (maybe 5 times atleast).