1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. insta

Posts by insta

  • BattleGrounds2 1.0b Media

    • insta
    • January 31, 2007 at 4:26 PM

    After watching the video I think it looks like PVK with funny hats.

  • Heading for Starbreeze this friday!

    • insta
    • January 29, 2007 at 1:11 AM
    Quote from Evert

    The pendeltåg doesn't go to uppsala you newb.Upptåget does though~~

    Jävla sverigefitte

  • Heading for Starbreeze this friday!

    • insta
    • January 28, 2007 at 2:52 PM
    Quote from TeddyBear

    Thank you all Lee3dee: they haven't hired me yet, I can't be sure they will either.

    st0lve: it's in Uppsala, 40 minutes from Stockholm.

    I demand you get on the first pendeltåg to Stockholm once you get it, so we can all go out and celebrate

  • latin american shanty

    • insta
    • January 27, 2007 at 1:07 PM

    I guess he has to live in a shanty when he has a satelite dish like that

    Great work though, looks really nice.

  • Video Game Name Generator

    • insta
    • January 25, 2007 at 2:47 PM

    Fiery Forklift Hell

    I'd buy it.

  • A new shark..

    • insta
    • January 25, 2007 at 1:07 PM

    Oh my lord how awesome it would have been if they had indeed found an ichthyosaur. I'd have invested all of my money in a bunker.

  • Wiimote hl2 -new

    • insta
    • January 25, 2007 at 12:55 PM

    Finally a reason to buy a wii.

  • Heading for Starbreeze this friday!

    • insta
    • January 22, 2007 at 11:03 PM
    Quote from ginger_lord

    I had a quick look at their recruitment page....it made me laugh/cringe.

    That just means you have to have some confidence before applying.

  • Heading for Starbreeze this friday!

    • insta
    • January 22, 2007 at 8:14 PM

    Congrats!

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • insta
    • January 22, 2007 at 5:15 PM

    Oh the memories!

  • 1500 members!

    • insta
    • January 21, 2007 at 7:21 PM

    This is the happiest day in my entire life!!

  • w0t's First map (alpha-)release: fy_ninja

    • insta
    • January 19, 2007 at 6:30 AM

    Just what I was thinking, koko.

  • hammer on linux?

    • insta
    • January 16, 2007 at 9:41 PM

    Try sending a pm to sindwiller, I'm sure he'll compile a kernel for you real quick

  • PCGAMER are really taking the piss...

    • insta
    • January 16, 2007 at 5:50 PM

    I usually look at screenshots hot off the internet

  • Gabe N diss PS3 - praises Wii

    • insta
    • January 16, 2007 at 12:10 PM

    I was kidding about Codename Gordon

  • GC2006 and some from my place :)

    • insta
    • January 16, 2007 at 11:44 AM

    S.T.A.L.K.E.R - Shadow of Game Convention 2006. Very nice pictures

  • Gabe N diss PS3 - praises Wii

    • insta
    • January 16, 2007 at 11:39 AM

    Maybe they could port over Codename Gordon. HL2 on the Wii would be pretty butchered, I'd think.

  • MapCore Job Census

    • insta
    • January 16, 2007 at 9:38 AM

    I swear mister voodoo doesn't speak like that all the time.

  • MapCore Job Census

    • insta
    • January 16, 2007 at 2:10 AM

    Lugna ned deg, Daniel

  • MapCore Job Census

    • insta
    • January 15, 2007 at 8:56 PM

    Oh right, and now that voodoochopsticks has finally signed up here, please add him to Grin

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™