1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. insta

Posts by insta

  • What have you watched recently?

    • insta
    • October 15, 2012 at 3:21 PM
    Quote from killertomato

    Insta, you should watch Calvaire.

    I am still in therapy after seeing that ballet-film you suggested, and my psychiatrist says I can not watch any more movies until I'm cured.

  • What have you watched recently?

    • insta
    • October 15, 2012 at 10:24 AM

    One mans garbage is another mans treasure. The Taken movies are shit IMHO.

  • XCOM: Enemy Unknown

    • insta
    • October 15, 2012 at 10:23 AM

    Played it for 10 hours this weekend, absolutely love it! I was gonna play it for half an hour or so last night before going to bed, ended up staying up until the middle of the night. Haven't experienced that with any games lately.

  • Politics forum?

    • insta
    • October 15, 2012 at 6:59 AM

    Lets have a forum where we can discuss how sexy children are, and where we can post and trade pictures and video.

  • Bidoul Marc - Senior Level Artist

    • insta
    • October 9, 2012 at 9:49 AM

    How would you know that??

  • Bidoul Marc - Senior Level Artist

    • insta
    • October 9, 2012 at 9:33 AM

    Awesome portfolio, but most of the pictures were very dark! Also, with the content, it reminds me of my own portfolio, but with better updated content Day of defeat, Ghost Recon etc.

    Also, I didn't know the new Ghost Recon had a mission in Norway, now I have to buy it

  • Black Mesa Source

    • insta
    • October 8, 2012 at 4:34 PM

    Conjunctions arent included in abbreviations

    l2a (learn 2 abbreviate)

  • Black Mesa Source

    • insta
    • October 8, 2012 at 4:20 PM

    l2p

  • XCOM: Enemy Unknown

    • insta
    • October 8, 2012 at 3:01 PM

    Please stay on topic, lest I summon an admin (I'm a pretty big deal around here you know)

  • Post ideas/feedback about new forums here

    • insta
    • October 8, 2012 at 3:00 PM

    Also the quick-reply thing is hella nice, I've made so many posts already, its like a neural-net hookup straight into my brain department.

  • Post ideas/feedback about new forums here

    • insta
    • October 8, 2012 at 2:59 PM

    I like that you get notifications when someone quotes you and stuff, I am already loving this new theme or whatever its called! Forum? Layout? Code?

  • XCOM: Enemy Unknown

    • insta
    • October 8, 2012 at 2:57 PM
    Quote from Mazy

    What the fuck are you talking about? You made the right choice!

    But I'm also buying both :G

    Yes, true. I just read a review of Dishonored and it seems so good. But I'm sure I will have fun in XCOM as well!

  • XCOM: Enemy Unknown

    • insta
    • October 8, 2012 at 1:54 PM

    Why did I buy this instead of Dishonored (((( Oh well maybe it will be fun anyway )))

  • LawBreakers

    • insta
    • October 4, 2012 at 3:13 PM

    The Big Daddy will be bulkier than ever.

    (I mean the metal character from Bioshock, if Cliff starts working there, its not a weird innuendo or something)

  • XCOM: Enemy Unknown

    • insta
    • October 4, 2012 at 5:47 AM

    I'm going apeshit, I'm just holding it inside.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • insta
    • September 28, 2012 at 11:01 AM

    I want a playable beta!!!

  • Colour Bind

    • insta
    • September 27, 2012 at 5:36 PM

    No words containing thrik found in this word list.

  • Colour Bind

    • insta
    • September 27, 2012 at 5:15 PM
    Quote from iwxanthi

    Jees those graphics make me colour blind..

    Puntastic! I pundered making the same spunky puncher but i goddamnit i cant come up with anything more. Heres the website with all words containing the word "pun":

    acupuncture

    acupunctures

    acupuncturist

    acupuncturists

    compunction

    compunctions

    compunctious

    contrapuntal

    contrapuntally

    contrapuntist

    contrapuntists

    counterpunch

    counterpunched

    counterpuncher

    counterpunchers

    counterpunches

    counterpunching

    cowpuncher

    cowpunchers

    cyberpunk

    cyberpunks

    expunction

    expunctions

    expunge

    expunged

    expunger

    expungers

    expunges

    expunging

    finespun

    homespun

    homespuns

    impunities

    impunity

    inexpungible

    keypunch

    keypunched

    keypuncher

    keypunchers

    keypunches

    keypunching

    micropuncture

    micropunctures

    nonpunitive

    opuntia

    opuntias

    outpunch

    outpunched

    outpunches

    outpunching

    prepunch

    prepunched

    prepunches

    prepunching

    pun

    puna

    punas

    punch

    punchball

    punchballs

    punchboard

    punchboards

    punched

    puncheon

    puncheons

    puncher

    punchers

    punches

    punchier

    punchiest

    punchily

    punchinello

    punchinellos

    punching

    punchless

    punchy

    punctate

    punctation

    punctations

    punctilio

    punctilios

    punctilious

    punctiliously

    punctiliousness

    punctiliousnesses

    punctual

    punctualities

    punctuality

    punctually

    punctuate

    punctuated

    punctuates

    punctuating

    punctuation

    punctuations

    punctuator

    punctuators

    puncture

    punctured

    punctures

    puncturing

    pundit

    punditic

    punditries

    punditry

    pundits

    pung

    pungencies

    pungency

    pungent

    pungently

    pungle

    pungled

    pungles

    pungling

    pungs

    punier

    puniest

    punily

    puniness

    puninesses

    punish

    punishabilities

    punishability

    punishable

    punished

    punisher

    punishers

    punishes

    punishing

    punishment

    punishments

    punition

    punitions

    punitive

    punitively

    punitiveness

    punitivenesses

    punitory

    punk

    punka

    punkah

    punkahs

    punkas

    punker

    punkers

    punkest

    punkey

    punkeys

    punkie

    punkier

    punkies

    punkiest

    punkin

    punkiness

    punkinesses

    punkins

    punkish

    punks

    punky

    punned

    punner

    punners

    punnet

    punnets

    punnier

    punniest

    punning

    punny

    puns

    punster

    punsters

    punt

    punted

    punter

    punters

    punties

    punting

    punto

    puntos

    punts

    punty

    puny

    repunctuation

    repunctuations

    spun

    spunbonded

    spunk

    spunked

    spunkie

    spunkier

    spunkies

    spunkiest

    spunkily

    spunkiness

    spunkinesses

    spunking

    spunks

    spunky

    trapunto

    trapuntos

    unpunctual

    unpunctualities

    unpunctuality

    unpunctuated

    unpunished

    unspun

    venipuncture

    venipunctures

    Actually heres the website:

    http://www.morewords.com/contains/pun/

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • insta
    • September 24, 2012 at 3:07 PM

    Holy macarony that looks awesome!!! Great job!!!!

  • What have you watched recently?

    • insta
    • September 21, 2012 at 11:02 PM

    It was awful!!!

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™