1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. insta

Posts by insta

  • Crysis 2

    • insta
    • October 14, 2010 at 1:21 PM
    Quote from D3ads

    It's called Cryengine 3, go back in your hole bot!

    You show that computer program who's boss!

  • Raven Software hit with layoffs

    • insta
    • October 12, 2010 at 10:11 AM

    Good to hear that you're hanging in there vivi.

  • nDo - Normal creation toolkit

    • insta
    • October 5, 2010 at 8:39 PM

    I wish I had your brain Teddy

    Big congrats on the release!

  • The Ball - Indie FPS Action/Puzzle Game

    • insta
    • October 5, 2010 at 4:58 PM

    Awesome, congrats! I will buy it on Steam once it's released

  • Duke Nukem Forever

    • insta
    • October 4, 2010 at 2:03 PM
    Quote from dux

    Ha the ending was good. Although the drawing on the white board... wouldn't it have been more beneficial to demo hat on the PC? You know, dukes real home. The drawing looked like he had arthritis or something.

    Joke about Duke Nukem being old.

  • Ubisoft confirms closure of Brazil studios

    • insta
    • October 1, 2010 at 3:19 PM

    Sorry to hear that

    Go north!

  • Minecraft

    • insta
    • September 30, 2010 at 3:17 PM

    Haha that TIGSource thread is hilarious.

  • KotH_Switcheroo Beta 4

    • insta
    • September 27, 2010 at 2:53 PM

    I've been sort of afraid of releasing beta 4, since I added the particle rain and I think that will murder framerates

  • Aaron Zimmermann - Level Designer

    • insta
    • September 27, 2010 at 9:52 AM

    Why isn't it possible to download the levels you have in your portfolio?

  • Minecraft

    • insta
    • September 23, 2010 at 1:00 PM

    I think the first few days are the most exciting, when you quickly have to get together some wood, coal etc. before the night, then dig a hole in the side of a mountain to stay safe until day. Right now I restrict myself to one life, like Diablo 2's Hardcore mode. If I die, I start a new world.

    Yesterday I had just found a cave to spend the night in, blocked the entrance, went to explore the cave while waiting for day, found one of those mob-spawners (which are awesome!!) and shit myself when the cave filled up with zombies

  • Legal / copyright questions

    • insta
    • September 23, 2010 at 10:23 AM

    Even if you can't show screenshots of your work you can still write in your resume/CV that you have experience with CryEngine3, which should atleast count for something.

  • New Monitor

    • insta
    • September 23, 2010 at 9:29 AM

    I recently bought a http://www.dell.com/us/en/dfo/periphera ... 09wa&s=dfo

    which I'm super happy with!

  • Minecraft

    • insta
    • September 9, 2010 at 9:13 PM
    Quote from Duff-e

    A lot of stuff has changed with minecraft, specifically the single player and the valve/steam rumors. Before I bought the alpha (which is $13 if you buy before the beta is released) I watched this series of youtube videos.

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

    That video made me buy it!

  • Call of Duty 7: Black Ops

    • insta
    • September 2, 2010 at 7:54 AM

    Gungame has gone retail! Awesome!

  • Games with lasting emotional impact

    • insta
    • September 1, 2010 at 8:38 AM

    In the first Command & Conquer Red Alert I always thought it was a bit sad to send the jeeps and infantry to face off with the russians. They sounded so optimistic and positive, even though they were the worst units. They never came back to their families

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • insta
    • August 29, 2010 at 9:28 PM

    Wow 3dnj, that looks really awesome!

  • [TF2] Desolation - Beta 2 (arena/cp/ctf/koth/push)

    • insta
    • August 27, 2010 at 1:41 PM

    The shadows are overly blue bro!

    But apart from that, it's looking really cool!

  • Where is my Mapcore !?

    • insta
    • August 25, 2010 at 10:59 AM

    Aauugh I'm feeling claustrophobic!

  • Buying a new computational device!

    • insta
    • August 24, 2010 at 11:28 AM

    Yeah it's the one where you can switch out parts and they put it together for you.

  • Buying a new computational device!

    • insta
    • August 24, 2010 at 9:32 AM

    Oh I'm not gonna build it myself, I'm buying from a company called Komplett which offers 3 years warranty.

    And yeah, the computer will mainly be used for gaming and level design stuff.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™