Even if they go with the love-triangle stuff for a few more episodes, they can easily fix it! If the viewer numbers plummets, just have a horde of zombies overrun the survivor camp while the main character is out in the forest having a piss. Everybody dies, he survives, riding around on horse continues! Problem solved!
Posts by insta
-
-
Beast is thirdparty so you'd need a license for it.
-
How are you going to do the oven top thingy? In the highpoly its very detailed and 3d, in the lowpoly it's a box??
Also I'd suggest skipping the intendations on the body (the small gaps separating the door and stuff) and put those polys on the top part instead. I think it's too small detail to be noticed, and is better off being put into the texture.
-
The difficulty spike in the romanian nunnery mission is insane, it's like they didn't even playtest the nun-mounted gatling guns...fucking treyarch

-
Nice beard

Beard-core heheh. Just kidding, its still mapcore


-
But it was in all the videos..........
-
Nice pics!!! It's a very good feeling to finally be able to put a face to the name

-
aka. 'Mapcorians'
-
Enough chit-chat, let's get back to posting photos of how the users of MapCore A game design community looks like!!!
-
Or does that sentence somehow work wihout it? It isn't my primary language you know!!

-
-
-
-
Can't wait to see it!!
-
Then it's time to find a new job

-
I bought The Ball yesterday and played it for well over 2 hours. It was a bit slow at first, but it's getting better and better as I go. Big congrats to Hourences and the team for getting it released, seems like a huge achievement

-
-
Sweden also has Avalanche, the guys that made the Just Causes

I think moving to sweden from europe is easy-peasy, I moved here from Norway 4 years back and I didn't have to do anything special (although that was within Schengen)
I see you're in Germany, ask steppenwolf how it was for him to make the move from there to sweden

-
You have the coolest ideas. And yeah, it's not dark for me either.
-
I voted for Seagry, Wiltshire. My favorite place to visit in the UK!