[Blocked Image: http://www.susannavaris.com/blogg/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/bigbrother02.jpg]
bloomin ell u lads ad a look at big brother proper good init
Also Bluetooth was invented.
[Blocked Image: http://www.susannavaris.com/blogg/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/bigbrother02.jpg]
bloomin ell u lads ad a look at big brother proper good init
Also Bluetooth was invented.
That looks really cool! Very close to the conceptart. Could you post a picture which shows off the combine structure a bit closer? The shading looks very smooth, I'd love to see how you built it!
I can't wait!!
When I start my own gamecompany I will write a blogpost denying that the holocaust ever happened, that will secure my future position in the top 10 iphone app list.
Hey but at least we visited their website to read their provocative blog and now we know they exist and now we will purchase their non-game a year down the road for our smartphone devices.
Lets play Forgotten Hope omg!!!
Did you know that zwei means "two" in German?
Script a kill-combo system which forces the player to push forward to maintain the combo/multiplier/whatever, so he doesn't just stop to relax all the time. Like "Total Overdose" had, a super-overlooked game for the previous generation of consoles/PC.
That's right! Hope you like the interview! ![]()
Awesome! Ill add it to my favorites!!
Congrats on the release! Finally!!
The soundtrack is really good!
Didn't we do some donation thing? Who the hell did I give money to?
[Blocked Image: http://biobreak.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/fate_of_atlantis.jpg]
So damn hard when you didn't know english...
That bridge is maximum sick!
Give me a X
Give me a C
Give me a O
Give me a M
What's that spell?
GOTY!
That sucks if true
That's where KFS works, right? Hope you got to keep your job!
How are you all so good at this game, playing on Classic and all that? I'm playing on Normal and the bodies keep stacking up. I spent all my money on new recruits, which then get slaughtered on first contact with badguys ![]()
I would also like to play!!!