1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. insta

Posts by insta

  • "20 Brush" level compo! WIP / discussion thread

    • insta
    • January 3, 2011 at 9:22 AM

    I love it! I'm in!

    Images

    • 20b_nara0004.webp
      • 48.08 kB
      • 1,280 × 720
    • 20b_nara0003.webp
      • 64.05 kB
      • 1,280 × 720
  • Now playing 2010

    • insta
    • January 2, 2011 at 8:55 PM

    I just finished Singularity, it sort of fell apart towards the end, but it had the line "you must go back in time and kill yourself" in it, so it's GOTY 2011 for me right now.

  • KotH_Switcheroo Beta 4

    • insta
    • January 2, 2011 at 1:43 PM

    I hope it is to your liking!!

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • insta
    • January 1, 2011 at 5:34 AM

    I bought Singularity on Steam! It is blurry as shit! Also abuses clipping. But it's neat at times!!!

  • KotH_Switcheroo Beta 4

    • insta
    • December 31, 2010 at 4:03 PM

    Okay I've released beta 4 now, almost exactly a year after beta 3!!

    Here's the changelist :

    Overall detail/lighting pass

    Added areaportals

    Some additional signage

    Prop fade distance pass

    Replaced fences in arena with brush versions (no more dodgy bullet/projectile collision)

    Lowered texture memory by A LOT (177.5 to 108.5mb, 69 mb less!)

    Changed environment setting

    Changed soundscapes and fixed some soundscape bugs

    Added balcony inside buildings near cap

    Redid some graphical stuff

    Fixed some light imbalances

    Added a path onto roof near cap

    Spruced up the spawn areas a bit

    Fixed a very embarrassing bug

    Download link :

    http://magnarj.net/files/koth_switcheroo_b4.zip

    Happy new year!!

  • Want to be Interviewed?

    • insta
    • December 25, 2010 at 10:15 PM

    Why that would be neat!

  • steam shortcuts to tools in small mode

    • insta
    • December 25, 2010 at 7:17 PM

    Never shut down the Source SDK window once you've started it. That's how I've managed to accumulate 2000+ hours in SourceSDK (which is a bit embarassing :neutral: )

  • Merry christmas and Happy new year Mapcore!

    • insta
    • December 23, 2010 at 6:09 PM

    Merry christmas chumps!

  • Crysis 2

    • insta
    • December 16, 2010 at 9:58 AM

    Breaking news : Crysis 2 has certain events

  • Golden Sun Dark Dawn (DS)

    • insta
    • December 10, 2010 at 11:59 AM

    Turn that frown upside down :derp:

  • Uncharted 3

    • insta
    • December 10, 2010 at 8:57 AM

    Shouldn't they change his appearance so he looks more like Mark Wahlberg?

  • The Walking Dead

    • insta
    • December 10, 2010 at 8:37 AM

    Plexiglasscore

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • insta
    • December 10, 2010 at 8:33 AM

    I played that flashgame!! Cool concept, but maybe make a tinted version of the textures that you can slap on some walls to get some depth, since it's a bit hard to see the 3d-ish-ness of it right now.

  • Deus Ex 3

    • insta
    • December 2, 2010 at 8:33 AM

    I love that his name is Jensen so much

  • RIP Leslie Nielsen

    • insta
    • November 29, 2010 at 9:37 AM

  • What I Learned From Farmville - Game Design

    • insta
    • November 26, 2010 at 9:59 AM
    Quote from Taylor

    Farmville analysis article goes viral. Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes.

    It's like rain on your wedding day?

  • MapCore Job Census

    • insta
    • November 19, 2010 at 10:13 AM

    I'm changing from Starbreeze to Avalanche on monday, but right now I'm not even on the list at all

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2010

    • insta
    • November 18, 2010 at 3:35 PM
    Quote from twiz

    resize all I see is a blurry asian blob

    lmao

  • The Walking Dead

    • insta
    • November 16, 2010 at 12:06 PM

    Actually I just now remember that the horse got eaten in episode 1

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2010

    • insta
    • November 16, 2010 at 11:44 AM

    Where's the girl? In fact, where's the table???

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™