1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. insta

Posts by insta

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • insta
    • January 19, 2011 at 10:06 AM

    Oh that looks really nice! Hope you find some time to finish it up and release it!

  • Werner Martin Eggers - Leveldesign/3d

    • insta
    • January 18, 2011 at 5:40 PM

    Flabbergasting work! If you decide on going to the games industry instead of architectural visualization then I don't think you will have any problems finding a job!

  • Nintendo : A Sad Story

    • insta
    • January 17, 2011 at 10:16 PM

    Well that was some messed up stuff! But congrats on the 230k views!!

  • Paper Half-Life 2

    • insta
    • January 17, 2011 at 2:29 PM

    I will be chastised if I don't come up with a new and exotic word next week for the class to learn!

  • Paper Half-Life 2

    • insta
    • January 17, 2011 at 2:28 PM

    For the not-so-good-english-speakers-or-writers :

    chas·tise (chs-tz, chstz)

    tr.v. chas·tised, chas·tis·ing, chas·tis·es

    1. To punish, as by beating. See Synonyms at punish.

    2. To criticize severely; rebuke.

    3. Archaic To purify.

    Now use it in a sentence 3 times a day! Next week we will learn a new word!!

  • Paper Half-Life 2

    • insta
    • January 17, 2011 at 10:36 AM

    I don't get it

  • Battle: Los Angeles

    • insta
    • January 13, 2011 at 9:18 PM

    Yeah that's the other way around.

  • Battle: Los Angeles

    • insta
    • January 13, 2011 at 6:29 PM

    The other way around is cool tho.

  • The Trashmaster - Full length film made entirely in GTAIV

    • insta
    • January 12, 2011 at 2:34 PM

    There's so many films which aren't made entirely in GTA4 that I'd rather see

  • MapCore Job Census

    • insta
    • January 11, 2011 at 7:04 PM

    Big congrats!

  • What was the very first game you remember playing?

    • insta
    • January 11, 2011 at 6:15 PM

    Oh dip I remember Alleycat.

    A friend of mine had a Commodore 64 with some games, but I have no idea what they were called so I can't google imagesearch them

    Edit: Who played Dune 2 on the Amiga? Best RTS yet, Starcraft2 has nothing on it!!

    [Blocked Image: http://www.gamecrashers.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/dune2_5.jpg]

  • My album is out!

    • insta
    • January 10, 2011 at 8:46 PM

    Holy macarony! Congrats man!

  • KotH_Switcheroo Beta 4

    • insta
    • January 7, 2011 at 1:57 PM

    Oooh I get red in the face just thinking about it!!!! :embarrassed:

  • KotH_Switcheroo Beta 4

    • insta
    • January 6, 2011 at 1:20 PM
    Quote from Campaignjunkie

    What was the "very embarrassing bug"? A giant prop_static accidentally hidden?

    The spawn door collisions were set to Open on touch, so the opposing team could nudge against them, remove the bullet/projectile collision and shoot through the animated prop and into the spawn hallways

    I don't think anybody did that though :neutral:

  • What are you playing now?

    • insta
    • January 4, 2011 at 9:47 AM

    Started playing Zeno Clash. It's blowing my mind man. I can....see.........time....

  • Constant grinding noise from PC

    • insta
    • January 4, 2011 at 12:16 AM

    Haha, you are such a HP, HP.

  • "20 Brush" level compo! WIP / discussion thread

    • insta
    • January 3, 2011 at 11:21 PM

    I promised myself I'd make a level tonight, but now I'm pretty drunk and I can't build much of anything. Tomorrow, I promise!!!

  • Constant grinding noise from PC

    • insta
    • January 3, 2011 at 11:16 PM

    Huh, interesting stuff. I feel that this thread is really bringing some real wisdom to people, more than any shitty 10$ computer fan could expell all over peoples faces. Also deadmau5 is pretty cool.

  • Constant grinding noise from PC

    • insta
    • January 3, 2011 at 3:58 PM

    Could something be trapped in there? A gerbil or some other type of rodent? Has this been a problem for anybody else in your neighborhood?

  • Constant grinding noise from PC

    • insta
    • January 3, 2011 at 3:42 PM

    Did you know that Nick Cave and some other persons of interest formed a group called Grinderman? It's seriously the only thing I could think of when reading your post with its many references to grinding. Just thought I'd stop by and crack that egg of wisdom for you.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™