1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. insta

Posts by insta

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • insta
    • March 10, 2011 at 8:50 PM

    Don't be a jerk bro.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • insta
    • March 8, 2011 at 3:09 PM
    Quote from -rt-

    Gameply test.

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

    Neato. Here's an idea, what if you add some water current to the first canal-battle, so when you kill dudes their weapons/ammo will float towards the player? Then the player won't have to run out and get shot to restock on supplies.

  • lol youtube failure (NSFW)

    • insta
    • March 6, 2011 at 2:04 PM

    Youtube has a frontpage??

  • Call of Juarez: The Cartel

    • insta
    • March 6, 2011 at 8:37 AM

    ALL ABOARD THE FAILBOAT LOL

    [Blocked Image: http://cache.blippitt.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/failboat.jpg]

    DIDNT NEED TO WRITE THAT, WAS ALREADY PRINTED ON THE PICTURE

  • Aliens exist, and we have proof.

    • insta
    • March 6, 2011 at 8:31 AM

    I didn't know you were insane, dux. This is a very interesting development!

  • GDC 2011

    • insta
    • March 5, 2011 at 3:25 AM

    Or was that like his brother or something, would be pretty embarrassing for me if that was the case

  • Unreal Engine 3.9

    • insta
    • March 5, 2011 at 3:02 AM

    I already made a groundbreaking post in the other GDC thread so I won't repost it here but I probably should have since it took like forever to type this stuff out.

  • GDC 2011

    • insta
    • March 5, 2011 at 3:01 AM

    If he's like the hulk, why didn't he just hulk out and rip the chain off that he was welding in the beginning? What's up with that???? Plotholes!!!!!

  • Frie has a bday !

    • insta
    • March 4, 2011 at 1:42 PM

    Good job staying alive!

  • Modern Warfare 3?

    • insta
    • March 3, 2011 at 8:58 PM

    *buys airsoft gun*

    *buys dv camera*

    *becomes jerry bruckheimer*

  • Battlefield 3

    • insta
    • March 3, 2011 at 8:52 AM
    Quote from Squirrelly

    Audiogasm.I would pay top dollar to pleasure DICE's audio team.

    What does that even mean?

  • D3ads Portfolio

    • insta
    • February 26, 2011 at 5:14 PM

    I agree with that guy! Get back to it, you have monstertalent!!

  • James Lea - Level Design

    • insta
    • February 25, 2011 at 10:48 PM

    Here's some stuff I think :

    -The two TF2 levels are really cool!

    -Scenes. I don't know what they really bring to the portfolio. They are also relatively old. I think you should concentrate on the latest and greatest content (if you are looking for a job, mind you! If this is just a showcase portfolio then by all means keep them up!)

    -Other. Skip the HUD art stuff, focus more on your modeling I would say. If you lack content, why not give a closer look of the props you made for the space-themed TF2 map?

    And in the CV/resume section, I'd skip the ultra-specific Source stuff, like Faceposer, soundscapes, actbusy and all that. I don't think it's very relevant info to companies outside of Valve, and it just bloats the page.

    Okay so that's what I think anyway!

  • The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

    • insta
    • February 24, 2011 at 3:55 PM

    Seems to me like a bit of an obvious ripoff of Dragon Age, but I guess thats the norm these days, rip off what's successful. This industry never ceases to amaze me... [Blocked Image: https://migrationtest.mapcore.org/public/style_emoticons/default/mapcore_smilies/emot_shakehead.gif]

  • Diablo 3

    • insta
    • February 18, 2011 at 1:27 PM

    Why do ponies need tricks anyway, they're made for riding!!!

  • Diablo 3

    • insta
    • February 18, 2011 at 1:26 PM

    Wouldn't it be (atleast) 2 trick pony since diablo2 had such a radically different art direction?????

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • insta
    • February 18, 2011 at 12:18 PM

    Life is unfair, maybe if I complain more it will get better!

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza

    • insta
    • February 18, 2011 at 12:16 PM

    Did you crop out a crying child that was disappointed the playground equipment was being used by adults?

  • pc editor for littlebigplanet

    • insta
    • February 17, 2011 at 2:48 AM

    man i wish i had a superfunny comeback or whatever, it would bne PRICELESS!!!!!!

  • Diablo 3

    • insta
    • February 17, 2011 at 2:10 AM

    Ya'll are chumps, d3 looks awesome wtf

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™