Posts by insta
-
-
thanks for agreeing with me 100%, except for that one part where you sort of didn't
-
This week sees the release of Game Damage, a new gaming TV show written and presented by an unholy trinity of Yahtzee Croshaw (of the Escapist's Zero Punctuation), Guy 'Yug' Blomberg (of Australian Gamer) and Matt Burgess (of Australian Gamer also).
oh its such a "unholy trinity", their opinons on videogames are breaking all conventions, this is blowing my mind
-
look at it, o m g
-
yahtzee was funniest when he tried pitching a tvshow and it was the worst thing on all of youtube (and shocking, not on tv???)
hes so wacky and "out there"!!!External Content www.youtube.comContent embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy. -
Yea you could preload it a week or two ago. It's decrypting at home, I just got to work
(((((((( -
I finished Bioshock2! It was pretty good! The second to last level when you played as a
Quotelittle sister
was neat!
-
That looks really cool!
-
What does the Ikea catalog have to do with anything?
-
I'm living.
-
Im looking forward to rickd coming here, I hope he is not a jerk!!!!
-
The videogame ones aren't in a tube

-
Some videogames include posters if you order the special limited collectors edition! -
Be aware, posters ordered online are often expensive, and the initial price listing might not include shipping. Don't shop for more than your budget allows! -
If it's a small island it shouldn't have pinetrees, it should have smaller and more rugged trees. And also it would be more rocky.
-
-
Quote from Sentura
i think he's trying to say that in pathelogical cases it could happenalso the point i was trying to raise before was basically "how should i make it less barren"
Have you been in a forest or seen pictures of it? There's stuff there! Like shrubbery and maybe small stones. Some grass. Maybe a nice cottage which holds healthpacks???
-
Are you agreeing or disagreeing??
-
Someone told me pinetrees don't grow slanted when I built koth_switcheroo, but I told them "maybe you're right, I will fix right away", but what I was thinking was more like "WELL THATS EMBARRASSING" so I guess what I'm saying is that pinetrees don't grow slanted

-
I bought Bioshock2 on steam, only 5 euros. I am playing it.