The floor is open, ready-set-debate!
Posts by insta
-
-
carmageddon is one of my favorite games!! in my youth, one of my friends ordered it on mailorder, and we played it for a few days until his mother forced him to return it
((((((( -
About the video recording thingy, unless you're willing to "fork out" 37 "buckaroos" for a "legit" (wink wink
;)) version of FRAPS, then you can get the FREE FREE L@@K HERE HyperCam2 which I found was a pretty decent video-capture-program software. And then use a FLV converter to compress the size. And then upload it to http://www.youtube.comHere's HyperCam2 anyway. http://download.cnet.com/HyperCam/3000- ... 04511.html
And here's a FLV converter. http://download.cnet.com/Cute-Flv-Video ... 92269.html
This whole process gave me respect for the stupid-ass videoblogging community. They're still jerks though.
-
Here's my entry!! Big thanks to evert and generalvivi for testing! Did minotaur0 test as well? I don't remember!!
Download : http://magnarj.net/files/GC_door_insta.rarExternal Content www.youtube.comContent embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.The .vmf is in there as well in case you're into that sort of thing.
-
Cray-cray I think.
-
I usually don't read stuff I reply to, I make snap decisions and follow up with several questionmarks or exclamationpoints.
-
that advertising campaign gave me a STD!!!!
-
That's crazytalk, that will never land me a job!!
-
What about showing off something you created because it was fuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnn????
-
Neato burrito!
-
Almost done with season 1 of Deadwood! It's really hard to eat at the same time as watching, people in it are fucking disgusting

-
Quote
":3fgn7jde]A shoddy workman doesn't blame his tools, whatever gets the job done.
Wouldn't a shoddy workman blame whatever he could to take away focus from himself???
-
It says 37$ on the FRAPS site, maybe it's adjusted for inflation

-
37 buckaroos!!! I wish this contest had a prize pool of 40 bucks, and also that I won it

-
Any suggestions for video recording programs that I can use to make the little playthrough-video to show the map? Preferably not FRAPS, since it has a 30 sec time limit

-
If I ever make a SC2 map it's going straight to the top of my portfolio, no question about it.
-
-
me and senture sort of agree about something (i think), am i blooming??
-
now everybody at work thinks im a furry, thanks!
-
We're in it together
