1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. insta

Posts by insta

  • Nightwatch Media Updates - Lotsa pics beware

    • insta
    • December 1, 2003 at 7:41 PM

    God I love Nightwatch.

    Please let me map for you

  • the ITS BACK thread

    • insta
    • November 27, 2003 at 5:08 PM

    Its back and I like it.

  • telescope

    • insta
    • November 23, 2003 at 2:51 PM

    Can you use it to spy at hot vampire chicks across the street?

  • Omg trench inside please :D

    • insta
    • November 12, 2003 at 12:05 AM

    With textures of this quality, mapping is easy

    Here's something I made real quick (When I spot some good textures, I just have to map)

    I'm sure this will be a great hit.

    [Blocked Image: http://home.no/instacrome/holymoly.jpg]

    (Textures by Kleinluka and curman)

  • Meet the Flintstones

    • insta
    • November 8, 2003 at 10:42 PM

    Click the underlined text for wacky shenanigans and barrels of laughs.

    http://%7boption%7d

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™