I love the demo, must have played it like 10 times now.
Throwing stones at the badguys = best ever
I love the demo, must have played it like 10 times now.
Throwing stones at the badguys = best ever
That is a very angry rooster.
Looks nice though ![]()
Herregud så mange norske folk det er her, visste ikke at så mange hadde internett engang ![]()
Kawaii animu ^____^
http://members.shaw.ca/junksink/christm ... stmas.html
I don't know to laugh or cry :X!
Alot of clothes and peace on earth ![]()
And ctswin, I think you have to put http:// infront of those image links.
Edit: And you did, making me look like a insane person
Have a good christmas ![]()
Have a holly jolly german christmas, klein ![]()
Move over mikezilla, theres a new texture artist in town!
[Blocked Image: http://home.no/instacrome/terrible_shit.jpg]
http://www.doom3world.org/index.php?mil ... star_1203/
Scans from a German magazine, so hopefully someone can translate.
Looks awesome still, although the plastic look is still there ![]()
Omg imageleech RIAA hotline here i come :X
Hi there.
Working on my TS map, and all that's holding me back is this silly vault.
The vault-door itself is 160x160 units large, then decreasing in size by 32 units two times.
[Blocked Image: http://home.no/instacrome/vaulty.JPG]
What I need is a brushed metal texture, with certain "vaulty" attributes. 256x256 would be cool, but lower isn't a problem.
Then maybe a plain brushed metal texture for filling here and there. (The wall where the door is supposed to fit in). Maybe 128x128 ?
And then a trim texture for surfaces, maybe 32x32 or something, with a brushed metal look, and some holes in it, to make it seem that the door can "lock" into the hole.
Okay source-photos, courtesy of Google Image Search :
[Blocked Image: http://home.no/instacrome/vault.gif]
[Blocked Image: http://home.no/instacrome/vault1.gif]
This post sure was long. I apologize for that, but I hope someone is willing to do this ![]()
Cliche or not, I'm sure I'll wet my pants anyway.
Any news on the mapping contest?
What happened to that rat-mice-rodent thing?
FH is a good mod as well, although not as popular as DC ;/
Does that bloody knife shoot arrows?