1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. insta

Posts by insta

  • Its flash game time!!

    • insta
    • June 24, 2004 at 11:18 AM

    Oh god damnit

  • MAPCORE.NET SERVER!?>!#m?

    • insta
    • June 24, 2004 at 10:48 AM

    If Firearms was your personal favourite, why didnt you vote for it?

  • Its flash game time!!

    • insta
    • June 24, 2004 at 10:46 AM

    http://www.wagenschenke.ch/

    Control the drunk guy for as long as you can.

    My best distance was 64 meters.

  • E3 2004 STALKER presentation this week on IGN

    • insta
    • June 23, 2004 at 11:46 PM
    Quote from Argyll

    If this isn't sex, then I don't know what is... (Although, I did hear a rumour that sex involves this so called 'love making' with a woman and employs the use of Argyll Jr... I have my doubts though...)

    Why did you have to bring your son into this?!?

  • MAPCORE.NET SERVER!?>!#m?

    • insta
    • June 23, 2004 at 3:18 PM

    Voted for NS, but since this is an american server, its not like I will be playing on it anyway.

  • Help Needed!

    • insta
    • June 23, 2004 at 3:17 PM

    Since it looks like you absolutely hate part of the stuff in your mod (ie. the opposing force), I am sure this one will be a winner.

  • MAPCORE.NET SERVER!?>!#m?

    • insta
    • June 22, 2004 at 12:22 PM

    Testserver for whatever, so when somebody has a new map for whatever game, you set up a server for that game and we play the map.

    Either that, or a dedicated 32 player Ricochet server!!

  • Best/worst ending in history of games

    • insta
    • June 22, 2004 at 12:20 PM

    Best ending : Max Payne 2 secret ending :S

    Worst ending : Mohaa (it just faded to black, then you got the credits!)

  • Help Needed!

    • insta
    • June 21, 2004 at 11:57 AM

    I have a illegal version of Milkshape, a good attitude and I'm willing to travel.

  • BiA non shaky cam video HOT HOT HOT FULL FRONTAL

    • insta
    • June 17, 2004 at 7:56 PM

    Bottom line : Its a computer game.

  • Extreme Leet Mac11

    • insta
    • June 16, 2004 at 11:06 AM

    thats looking quite keen

    quite keen indeed!

  • UFOs ?? WTF ??!

    • insta
    • June 14, 2004 at 10:18 AM

    I want to believe!

  • Question about model compiling/exporting

    • insta
    • June 14, 2004 at 10:16 AM

    I didn't really know which forum to post this in, so this is my best bet.

    Anyways, since there isnt a working smd exporter for 3dsmax v6 yet, I will have to use Milkshape (ugh) to export my models into the Half Life format.

    My question is, if I skin the model in 3dsmax, will all the texture coordinates be stored when I import the model into Milkshape, or will I have to retexture it using Milkshape?

  • Trojan beer horse

    • insta
    • June 13, 2004 at 3:24 AM

    I like the cut of your jib, sonny.

  • Time to leave.

    • insta
    • June 13, 2004 at 3:23 AM

    All that are done with their mandatory army service, please post using the username insta.

    o ok

  • Steam and Hammer

    • insta
    • June 13, 2004 at 3:22 AM

    They sure are nice.

  • Some More...

    • insta
    • June 12, 2004 at 3:52 PM
    Quote from SKULLHOZER

    It’s called curtsey. But you would probably have to go look it up in the dictionary…

    cour·te·sy (kûrt-s)

    n. pl. cour·te·sies

    1 a. Polite behavior.

    b. A polite gesture or remark.

    2 a.Consent or agreement in spite of fact; indulgence: They call this pond a lake by courtesy only.

    b.Willingness or generosity in providing something needed: free advertising through the courtesy of the local newspaper.

    adj.

    1. Given or done as a polite gesture: paid a courtesy visit to the new neighbors.

    2. Free of charge: courtesy tickets for the reporters.

  • mp_lostworld

    • insta
    • June 11, 2004 at 3:55 PM

    Looks neato, but then again it is the Farcry engine :S

  • Some More...

    • insta
    • June 11, 2004 at 3:54 PM

    Sort of like blowing too much air into a balloon!

  • Dead Cities is complete.

    • insta
    • June 10, 2004 at 11:23 AM
    Quote from FrieChamp
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™