1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. insta

Posts by insta

  • Groovy Grand Piano

    • insta
    • July 5, 2004 at 1:58 PM

    Looks really cool

  • MAPCORE.NET SERVER!?>!#m?

    • insta
    • July 5, 2004 at 1:57 PM
    Quote from The_Postman

    You mean, "sweet jesus yes, I love a 1.5 gig download." right?

    Actually its just 1.2 gigs.

    And I havent downloaded it yet, last version I played was the one around 7-800 mb :S

  • My NS:Combat map

    • insta
    • July 5, 2004 at 1:56 PM
    Quote from kleinluka

    I agree with Mazy as in most of the map is too greyish... the last screenie is definetly the best.

    Yep. I lighted those scenes last night, and I only had time to do one compile (1 hour 30 minutes D:!), so the lighting will be alot more dramatic in the future. I want alot of contrast in the entire map, as seen in the last shot.

  • My NS:Combat map

    • insta
    • July 4, 2004 at 10:36 PM
    Quote from DUFFY

    the textures look so realistically fake, im not sure if i should love it or spit on you

    Do a little of both.

  • My NS:Combat map

    • insta
    • July 4, 2004 at 8:46 PM

    I've always wanted to make a Natural Selection map, and I've been working on this one for some time now, on and off. It's not really a priority anymore after I joined NW, but I intend to finish and release it.

    Pictures :

    [Blocked Image: http://insta.hl-nightwatch.net/img/maps/co1lrg.jpg]

    Marine spawnroom.

    [Blocked Image: http://insta.hl-nightwatch.net/img/maps/co2lrg.jpg]

    Readyroom.

    [Blocked Image: http://insta.hl-nightwatch.net/img/maps/co3lrg.jpg]

    Part of the middle chokepoint.

    [Blocked Image: http://insta.hl-nightwatch.net/img/maps/co4lrg.jpg]

    Some fancy hallway.

  • MAPCORE.NET SERVER!?>!#m?

    • insta
    • July 4, 2004 at 6:58 PM

    sweet jesus yes, i love forgotten hope

  • TEH FIRST MAP THREAD !!1 :D~~ - post yours too ;)

    • insta
    • July 2, 2004 at 6:29 PM

    I'd love to see the Condition Zero remake of that cs map of yours, zaphod.

  • TEH FIRST MAP THREAD !!1 :D~~ - post yours too ;)

    • insta
    • July 2, 2004 at 10:04 AM

    My first released map was for dod, back in 2.0 or something. I think thats like 2-3 years ago or something.

    [Blocked Image: http://img6.exs.cx/img6/1845/dod_railroad01.jpg]

    The weird thing is, its still being played in all sorts of weird dod leagues and stuff, so my first map is prolly my most popular ~

  • denmark/sweden?

    • insta
    • July 1, 2004 at 12:47 PM

    Moro skdr

    Sorry I sort of disappeared last night, I had to reboot the computer, then a friend called, and I got home at 1 in the morning or something :G

  • denmark/sweden?

    • insta
    • July 1, 2004 at 12:08 PM

    Yea so anyways I'm posting.

  • LEMONADE TYCOON 2~~ YA!! VERY FUNNEH GAME@:

    • insta
    • July 1, 2004 at 9:53 AM

    Railroad Tycoon 2 is one of the best games ever.

    I played that game so much before.

  • fahrenheit 9/11

    • insta
    • June 30, 2004 at 1:24 PM

    thats a pretty weak comeback duffy, i expect more from you.

    please step into the punishing-box

    ill be over in the pleasure-box

  • fahrenheit 9/11

    • insta
    • June 30, 2004 at 11:02 AM
    Quote from DUFFY

    i downloaded a movie in french with chinese subtitles once

    Awesome story, A+++ would read again

  • large problem when trying to make my new cool map

    • insta
    • June 30, 2004 at 10:58 AM

    That is fucking awesome, try compiling it.

  • Ownage!~ D:

    • insta
    • June 28, 2004 at 1:06 PM
    Quote from skdr

    It wasnt funny

  • BiA non shaky cam video HOT HOT HOT FULL FRONTAL

    • insta
    • June 26, 2004 at 4:15 AM
    Quote from JynxDaddy

    you need to put some interviews with the old dudes on the disc/s if not in the game

    Interviewer : In BIA we used around 5000 polys for the Garand viewmodel, if you would take a guess, how many polys do you think we would have to use to realistically portray the Garand down to the smallest detail?

    Old guy : WHATS A POLY WTF WTF WTF *explodes*

  • RO-Vladikavkaz_beta1

    • insta
    • June 25, 2004 at 3:48 PM

    Player1 : Hey guys lets play that new cool map that came out today!

    Player2 : Ok!

    Player1 : Votemap ro_vladtivakaz

    Player2 : Votemap ro_vladkikataz

    Player1 : votemap ro_valdktza

    Player2 : votemap ro_klazdavtk

    Player3 : WTF

    Player1 : fuckit, votemap ro_warzone_b34

    Edit: Sorry, I forgot. It looks really cool

  • Boogaloo !!! 2 "secret" screens

    • insta
    • June 24, 2004 at 8:32 PM
    Quote from FrieChamp

    http://www.halflife.nu/images/hlnu_ny…rcity_1.jpgThis looks like the houses are photshopped into the pic....or damn well made.

    Well I think the entire scene is a render/drawn, I doubt its ingame.

  • Boogaloo !!! 2 "secret" screens

    • insta
    • June 24, 2004 at 1:46 PM

    The second shot looks good, I think thats whats used as the background in the HL2 menu? I saw it in a screenshot from the leaked beta :S!

  • Its flash game time!!

    • insta
    • June 24, 2004 at 11:19 AM

    71 METERS!!

    ITS A MIRACLE!!!

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™