1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. insta

Posts by insta

  • Best soundtrack ever in a game

    • insta
    • October 6, 2004 at 10:50 AM

    The Command & Conquer series has awesome music.

    Half Lifes "music" is pretty good, although its mostly just background ambience.

  • My simulation of Debate Numero Uno

    • insta
    • October 6, 2004 at 10:47 AM

    Explain to me again, what's so bad about France?

    I really don't get why most Americans seem to hate France.

  • Survivor - Game by Replaystudios

    • insta
    • October 6, 2004 at 10:40 AM

    Woah woah woah, that company will be sued.

    So skdr, want to play some jumpmaps today?

  • Bees and a late evening scary tree picture.

    • insta
    • October 6, 2004 at 9:40 AM

    The last picture looks like a Unreal3 tech demo :E

  • Remake HL textures

    • insta
    • October 5, 2004 at 5:01 PM
    Quote from Makaveli

    lower the opacity on that grunge layer...its too obvious its from Myang's D;

    What/who is Myang?

  • Kakariko Village

    • insta
    • October 5, 2004 at 3:08 PM
    Quote from von*ferret

    does farcry have mp?

    Ya, but no one plays it :/

  • Kakariko Village

    • insta
    • October 5, 2004 at 2:58 PM

    Good luck, looks like alot of work :S

  • how will you buy hl2?

    • insta
    • October 5, 2004 at 12:33 PM

    I think I'll be getting the Steam Gold package.

  • My simulation of Debate Numero Uno

    • insta
    • October 4, 2004 at 5:49 PM

    Its good to see that the american president elections are based on politics and not how good the candidate can throw a football or eat a pretzel. Boy howdy.

  • Bike Photos Round One

    • insta
    • October 4, 2004 at 5:14 PM
    Quote from Taylor

    It doesn't anger me at all, I just like watching you make a complete fool of yourself. And I think it's even funnier that, once I and several other people point it out, you go and make a BIGGER fool of yourself. And I think it's even better still when you think you're coming off looking like a really smart and witty guy when everyone else is rolling their eyes and sighing heavily at your expense. There's nothing better than a pretentious know-it-all (especially a borderline biggot) digging themselves a nice big hole. Keep it up, you're nearly past the Earths crust.

    [Blocked Image: http://img15.exs.cx/img15/819/Hammer_yes.jpg]

    Let's see who gets my highly advanced image macro!

  • Bike Photos Round One

    • insta
    • October 2, 2004 at 5:35 PM

    Gearbox folks, does DD have his own office alone in the basement or something?

  • So I just ordered my new PC...

    • insta
    • October 2, 2004 at 12:34 AM

    Did you invite him home for drinks and a steamy night of hot passionate videocard installing?

  • My simulation of Debate Numero Uno

    • insta
    • October 1, 2004 at 4:04 PM

    I think I speak for the entire Parliament when I say :

    what?

  • So I just ordered my new PC...

    • insta
    • October 1, 2004 at 2:59 PM

    Kickass

    Maybe you can play the more resource-intensive games with me and skdr now. Like Day of defeat :G!

  • Quick 3dsmax question

    • insta
    • October 1, 2004 at 12:20 PM

    Yes it is a good question and it requires an equally impressive answer!

  • Quick 3dsmax question

    • insta
    • October 1, 2004 at 12:08 PM

    This is my thread and here comes the question are you ready ok lets go :

    Is there a snap to grid function in 3dsmax? I'm aware that you can snap to grid while creating stuff, but when moving around vertices freely, they will not snap to grid even if it is enabled.

    So, is there some shortcut key that I can press while having certain vertices selected, which will snap the selected vertices to the closest grid?

    Ok that was my question.

  • pc gamer hl2 review

    • insta
    • September 30, 2004 at 3:19 PM

    Didn't the same magazine have the first review of Doom3?

    How many % did D3 get?

  • Tell us about your horrible job

    • insta
    • September 29, 2004 at 1:29 PM
    Quote from Tisky

    Hell on earth.

    Wow, you win dude.

  • happy birthday me and..

    • insta
    • September 29, 2004 at 1:13 PM

    Congrats !

    And get back on irc some time D:~!?

  • HL2 Map Design Question: Brush or Mesh?

    • insta
    • September 28, 2004 at 11:45 AM

    I think I can answer one of those questions ;

    textures do not need to be in powers of 2, but making them in powers of 2 will make the texture smoother and just look nicer ingame.

    If you have a texture which isnt in powers of 2, it will look grainy/blurry/crappy ingame, because of how the engine does

    I hope that helps

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™