1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. insta

Posts by insta

  • Your impression on CS:SOURCE

    • insta
    • October 14, 2004 at 3:14 PM

    Actually in my opinion, CS:S made CS fun again, and I play it alot, whereas I hardly ever played 1.6

    So I guess its different from person to person. Like all things. On the internet.

  • PC Gamer Exclusive! : Insurgency (Article + New Media)

    • insta
    • October 14, 2004 at 3:06 PM
    Quote from Bic-B@ll

    hostile intent = yay

    Hostile Intent more like Horrid Interne...nt?

  • Where do you live?

    • insta
    • October 13, 2004 at 1:30 PM

    Norway

  • tercel!

    • insta
    • October 12, 2004 at 2:53 PM
    Quote from Bic-B@ll

    A map in Iraq, what an interesting new concept, tell me more!

    I hope it has plenty of double doors. That's a good sign

  • Colleges :<

    • insta
    • October 12, 2004 at 2:51 PM

    I think in the gaming industry, it doesn't really matter where you got your degree, just the fact that you have it. Hopefully it comes down to your skill-level/portfolio when you apply for a job in the gaming industry, and not what college/university you went to.

    Of course, I have no idea if that's the case or not.

  • co_last

    • insta
    • October 12, 2004 at 2:49 PM

    At first glance they look ok, but if you look closer, you'll see some pretty trippy brush and texture work.

  • tercel!

    • insta
    • October 11, 2004 at 3:11 PM

    HL2Rally?

  • A Day at the PARK!

    • insta
    • October 11, 2004 at 3:09 PM

    It reminds me of my failure at life.

  • de_ungarn

    • insta
    • October 11, 2004 at 12:52 PM
    Quote from Adam Hawkins

    Sa7an, you might want to be aware of this guy...http://%7boption%7d

    He's using one of my maps as his own too - i've made a post but I don't think there's a whole lot I can do other than try and make them aware.

    haha, what a complete idiot.

  • the iceworld mapcore ploy

    • insta
    • October 11, 2004 at 12:51 PM

    Iceworld wouldnt be iceworld if alot of effort is put into it :E~

    I like mawbisiebsies ideas though, with the UFO and whatnot. Maybe a frozen alien guy under the ice in the middle as well.

  • WHAT ARE YOU GONNA BE FOR HALOWEEN?

    • insta
    • October 11, 2004 at 12:06 PM

    I will need some high-powered drugs to laffo at this thread.

  • Doom 3 wallpaper

    • insta
    • October 11, 2004 at 12:03 PM

    Why did you use a ingame render of the monster when the concept art and stuff looks so much better ?

  • game studios hiring

    • insta
    • October 8, 2004 at 11:25 PM
    Quote from Bic-B@ll

    why are none of these damn developers in ny so that i could actually have a reason to submit an application to get shot down

    Atleast you're in the right country... :/

  • Where do you live?

    • insta
    • October 8, 2004 at 10:50 PM
    Quote from Pericolos0

    i'm pretty sure ive seen a south african mapper here

    There was some other south-african guy here as well for some time.

    He made CS clan signatures and did wallpaper-tutorials online, remember?

  • Kakariko Village

    • insta
    • October 8, 2004 at 5:51 PM
    Quote from st0lve

    olollo h4x, thats just an map made in Max exported to FC..

    I thought all architecture in Farcry was made in a 3d app then imported into the engine...?

  • Your impression on CS:SOURCE

    • insta
    • October 8, 2004 at 4:30 PM

    I love it, although my fps suffers at times when alot of fighting is going on.

    The source engine is amazing.

  • bots are human to.........

    • insta
    • October 8, 2004 at 2:50 PM

    No thanks

  • PC Gamer Exclusive! : Insurgency (Article + New Media)

    • insta
    • October 8, 2004 at 2:13 PM

    Looks flippin awesome

    Love the T72 and the Kalashnikov

  • TEH FIRST MAP THREAD !!1 :D~~ - post yours too ;)

    • insta
    • October 8, 2004 at 12:10 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://www.planethalflife.com/hiltunen/stuff/duke3d/duke007.jpg]

    Duke Nukem 3d in Finnish?

  • TEH FIRST MAP THREAD !!1 :D~~ - post yours too ;)

    • insta
    • October 8, 2004 at 10:08 AM

    I remember switching from Duke3d to a 3d engine (quake1).

    Since Duke3d could not have "sector over sector", I went nuts when I could finally create 3d stuff. EVERYTHING had to be 3d! Brushes were floating in the air everywhere, because you know what, it's 3d!!!

    Good times.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™